females that don't shave their armpits....

• Thread starter Deleted member 391673
  • Start date
I dated this chick maybe 10 years ago or so and one of her best friends didn't shave her pits. This particular friend was also a lezbo. And a decently looking one at that. Anyways, whenever this chick would hang out with us she always wore tank tops. So as you could imagine, seeing her arm bush was always a thing. Everyone of my friends who would meet this chick would always be like "does the cute lezbo chick not shave her pits?" Shit was gross.

Then finally one day she decided to shave her pits and had to write this huge long FB post about it and how she feels 'naked' and its 'life changing'. Like F off you didn't do anything special, you were jus lazy af and stunk 90% of the time.

Because feminism

No problem with it and i know a few girls who don't let anyone know they don't shave their armpits. They never raise their arms and almost never wear tanktops in public but they're the type of people that don't do things for other people, they do them for themselves...

I didn't open your spoiler because I bet it's a photo of some hairy dyke. Am I right?

Women should try to look their best, like women.

Because feminism

Not sure about that.

I dated a dancer who was also a hippy but not a feminist. She didn't shave her pits or her legs.

I hated it, but when she asked me if I minded, I said no. There must have been something in my eyes, because the very next day she was shaved and smooth.

It’s fucking disgusting, hairy pits on men are disgusting never mind on women. Fucking warthogs.

Not sure about that.

I dated a dancer who was also a hippy but not a feminist. She didn't shave her pits or her legs.

I hated it, but when she asked me if I minded, I said no. There must have been something in my eyes, because the very next day she was shaved and smooth.
Hippy... I can see that too. Sometimes they can go hand in hand though.

I'll date a girl if she's a little overweight, hell even if she shaved her head bald. But I can not deal with hairy arm pits and legs. Total boner killer for me.

She can leave the cat a little hairy tho

I swear these girls only exist on the internet. Never seen one in my life. Ive seen a lot of greek women with low back hair though.

No problem with it and i know a few girls who don't let anyone know they don't shave their armpits. They never raise their arms and almost never wear tanktops in public but they're the type of people that don't do things for other people, they do them for themselves...

if they're not flaunting it looking for reaction and attention that's fair

mystery-wolf.jpg

I dated a girl who didn't shave her armpits.

Didn't impact the relationship at all. She was a sweet woman.

Not a very popular opinion from the tone of the other posts, but I quite like it. Wouldn’t want it all the time, but every now and then my missus lets hers go and it doesn’t bother me in the slightest.

But then I quite like an old-school 70s bush, so what do I know...

I dated a girl who didn't shave her armpits.

Didn't impact the relationship at all. She was a sweet woman.

Not a very popular opinion from the tone of the other posts, but I quite like it. Wouldn’t want it all the time, but every now and then my missus lets hers go and it doesn’t bother me in the slightest.

But then I quite like an old-school 70s bush, so what do I know...

i've just noticed that the ones that do seem to have this uncontrollable arm raising tick where they just can't help/control themselves from lifting up their arms.

Back