Social Feminism real battle (call me cuck)

You missed the biggest part.

These marketing companies are full of feminists with degrees who have been heavily brainwashed and indoctrinated into post modern ideology.

You missed that very important part.

You missed how that’s not the important part and how the only thing that really matters ultimately is delivering shareholder value. Like I said, it’s really that simple.

Wasn't this a pretty major plot point of Lord of the Flies?

They shun the one fat kid and things really fucking fly off the handle for the worse when the kids start dancing around the fire to the point the fat kid and the scrawny kid both die or some shit.
Fat kid was using up too much resources. He refused to participate in the calory-burning and soul-nourishing ritual dance in name of the god of fire. Pathetic.

Society as a whole did this to themselves.. women wanted to become better educated, work better jobs, get paid more, more equal rights.

They got it and now they are just as much of consumers as men. Guess what, everything from the 60s on saw products get a lot more expensive since that movement because companies know that people have dual income households. Now we backed ourselves into a corner with high housing prices, car prices, etc. because now marketers can target twice as many people. It's rare now that a single earner can carry the earning burden for the family of four. We've made it so that both people have to work now.

Regardless of what their target audience is, women are going spend money at an equal rate, regardless of what men spend their money on. Just so happens, what women do after the house and car note is paid, is typically different from what a man spends his money on. So I get the disposal income target being the same.

Simple cause and effect here. You make your bed, you lie in it.

Fat kid was using up too much resources. He refused to participate in the calory-burning and soul-nourishing ritual dance in name of the god of fire. Pathetic.
I need to re-read that book sometime. I read it as a junior in high school and I think I got so bored during it that I missed out a lot on the stuff it was trying to get across.

It's rare now that a single earner can carry the earning burden for the family of four.

NVM a family of four. It's near impossible to earn enough for yourself on one job in parts of this country.

lol when did this turn into a left\right thing. I wouldn't even be considered left. Hip hop culture is not dancing all the time period. A lot of guys in hip hop do not like to dance 36 mafia even tried to do a dance for those guys.

Your an alarmist. Everything is the end of the world. Your probably one of those people screaming it's the end of the world every time a democrat gets elected.

Dancing is heavily correlated to hip hop culture as is twerking and excessive wealth and all that.

That kind of thing should be treated as play/recreation, not how we act throughout the day. The Greeks figured that out a long time ago. If you're dancing around all the time, you're not thinking much.

Wasn't this a pretty major plot point of Lord of the Flies?

They shun the one fat kid and things really fucking fly off the handle for the worse when the kids start dancing around the fire to the point the fat kid and the scrawny kid both die or some shit.
I think it was the plot to Footloose. Too much dancing results in kids dying.

Dancing is heavily correlated to hip hop culture as is twerking and excessive wealth and all that.

That kind of thing should be treated as play/recreation, not how we act throughout the day. The Greeks figured that out a long time ago. If you're dancing around all the time, you're not thinking much.

You're joking right? THere's dancing in hip hop...but there's dancing in all music. Seems kind of absurd to make that a "hip hop" thing. They dance to country music. They dance to classical music.

And you can't be that much of a hip hop fan if you think that most of hip hop culture is dancing, twerking and excessive wealth. I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that you might not be that much of a real hip hop fan.

And dance has been a serious form of self-expression going back millenia.

Dancing is heavily correlated with music period. No one thinks we should act like that throughout the day (at least not enough people worth worrying about) and anyone who does is already fucked because they either have no parents or horrible parents. Even worse they have no common sense and lack critical thinking skills

Marketing is disgusting today. Pretty much every commercial has hip hop music with youthful people dancing or skipping around, couples are always biracial and if they're not, you can bet your ass the husband is a goof ball and the wife is smart. And I have no problem with interracial couples it's just stupid to encourage it as if it's better than otherwise.

They're social engineering society into a female dominated, globalist culture.

Sounds like you need to stop peeping in on biracial families through their windows during their days.....

You're joking right? THere's dancing in hip hop...but there's dancing in all music. Seems kind of absurd to make that a "hip hop" thing. They dance to country music. They dance to classical music.

And you can't be that much of a hip hop fan if you think that most of hip hop culture is dancing, twerking and excessive wealth. I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that you might not be that much of a real hip hop fan.

And dance has been a serious form of self-expression going back millenia.

It's hilarious to me that he thinks the Greeks were just silent thinkers, stoic in nature. I don't think he knows about

A. The culture of every city state being different
B. Greeks invented the gymnasia
C. Greeks invented theater (a bit of dancing)

Back