Social Feminist Tries to "MeToo" God,The Final Boss Of The Patriarchy (Virgin Mary didn’t give consent)

FedorGOAT

Ultimate Fedorist
Platinum Member
Reaction score
A Minnesota professor suggested in a series of tweets that the Virgin Mary did not consent to the conception of Jesus Christ and suggested that God may have acted in a “predatory" manner.

Minnesota State University, Mankato psychology professor and sex therapist Dr. Eric Sprankle critiqued the story of the Virgin Mary in a tweet Monday, suggesting that the Virgin Mary did not consent to being impregnated by God.

“The virgin birth story is about an all-knowing, all-powerful deity impregnating a human teen. There is no definition of consent that would include that scenario. Happy Holidays,” Sprankle said.

7c2e1105-018c-400c-9421-d7ff41acff4c.png

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=11607

Probably correct, but it's kind of like arguing whether Walt and Jesse could have known where the methylamine car would be when they dug the pit for the tanks. It didn't happen. This should fall under literary criticism.

I can’t believe that a Minnesota professor trolling Christians on Twitter is worthy of any attention whatsoever.

But then again, the link is some campus website. So that’s pretty much no attention.

A Minnesota professor suggested in a series of tweets that the Virgin Mary did not consent to the conception of Jesus Christ and suggested that God may have acted in a “predatory" manner.

Minnesota State University, Mankato psychology professor and sex therapist Dr. Eric Sprankle critiqued the story of the Virgin Mary in a tweet Monday, suggesting that the Virgin Mary did not consent to being impregnated by God.

“The virgin birth story is about an all-knowing, all-powerful deity impregnating a human teen. There is no definition of consent that would include that scenario. Happy Holidays,” Sprankle said.

7c2e1105-018c-400c-9421-d7ff41acff4c.png

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=11607

It just seems like a cheeky, anachronistic take on the story of the Virgin Mary. Something tells me he's not calling for God to be fired or indicted.

So #me too is against the word of God now?

Did 9 year old Aysha give consent to Mohammed?

Can't wait till she talks about Muhammed.

Edit: I thought I was being original with this Islam's rapeyness comment.

Fearful people throw out bait for other fearful people. Thats all this is, IMO. The only lesson is to not join this endless cycle.

I didn't ask to be born either, God overstepped. I see the logic here.

Well, the Minnesota professor is a 'dumb fuck'. Like many professors, or the academia field in general, these days. A bunch of stupid liberals who don't know shit about what they are talking about.

Had he been a Christian or read the New Testament, he would know that Mary in fact consented to the Holy pregnancy. She was given a choice by the angel. She could have said no and the angel would have moved on to another young woman. God was not into the idea of forcing women to have babies...

Well, the Minnesota professor is a 'dumb fuck'. Like many professors, or the academia field in general, these days. A bunch of stupid liberals who don't know shit about what they are talking about.

Had he been a Christian or read the New Testament, he would know that Mary in fact consented to the Holy pregnancy. She was given a choice by the angel. She could have said no and the angel would have moved on to another young woman. God was not into the idea of forcing women to have babies...
Well Jesus didn't consent when Roman's nailed him.

Sounds like a great way to gain the support of the working class and immigrants from Latin America.

One tip about Latin American Catholicism; you may get away with joking about God, but never ever, joke about La Virgen, period.

Back