Social Feminist Tries to "MeToo" God,The Final Boss Of The Patriarchy (Virgin Mary didn’t give consent)

Look at these triggered snowflakes

She's just lightly poking fun at the silly bible myths and you pansies can't help yourself with the "buh buh buh Islam"

I swear, these "anti-sjw / anti-pc" dolts are the real snowflakes, perpetually triggered

Not surprised that he works at a university

I think the lesson her is...... who gives a fuck really? Religion is so annoying.

Impeach God!

A bit off topic but a question that makes me scratch my head none the less

So with the immaculate conception, God makes Mary born with out original sin so she can give birth to God to eventually sacrifice himself to himself in order for future generations to be born with out sin?

Seems like it would just be easier to idk say just let everyone be born without original sin? Those poor followers of Jesus died for what?

A Minnesota professor suggested in a series of tweets that the Virgin Mary did not consent to the conception of Jesus Christ and suggested that God may have acted in a “predatory" manner.

Minnesota State University, Mankato psychology professor and sex therapist Dr. Eric Sprankle critiqued the story of the Virgin Mary in a tweet Monday, suggesting that the Virgin Mary did not consent to being impregnated by God.

“The virgin birth story is about an all-knowing, all-powerful deity impregnating a human teen. There is no definition of consent that would include that scenario. Happy Holidays,” Sprankle said.

7c2e1105-018c-400c-9421-d7ff41acff4c.png

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=11607

If we follow on that train of thought of that Phat Douche, "free will" is a lie cuz God's plans supersedes all, and this God is a personal and very fucking nosy God. What options can one have, if said options are limited and controlled by God? See the case of King Saul of Israel.
That guy's case was even though Mary gave way, she had no other choice for He's God, and He'll get his way by hook or by crook (which is basically the whole point of biblical prophecy). If one is an ant on a giant's palm, can said ant have any other choice? See the case of the Pharaoh vs. Moses. YHWH had to "harden" the Pharaoh's heart so instead of giving up and willingly letting the Hebrews leave, he stubbornly refuses, adding piles and piles of plagues on Egypt.

That said, poor Joseph. The greatest cuckold of all time (G-COAT). That's why in consolation, let's give him a title. If Mary was the Mother of God, then Joseph is the Motherfucker of God cuz let's face it: can a Jewish man like Joseph keep being celibate when he's living in the same house with that Immaculate piece of ass that got YHWH going <{jackyeah}>and say, "yes, I'd hit that!"? Nope, that will take a lot of self-control. Otherwise, why do other Christian sects acknowledge St.James and St. Jude as half-brothers of Jesus? Joseph the Motherfucker of God, bless his soul, really tapped that. <{anton}>

It has to be a troll job.

No one is that stupid.

And it's a dude. Homeboy just reached level 9000 of white knighting, which was previously thought to be impossible.

<DCWhoa>{<buffer}<{danawhoah}>

Last edited:
A Minnesota professor suggested in a series of tweets that the Virgin Mary did not consent to the conception of Jesus Christ and suggested that God may have acted in a “predatory" manner.

Minnesota State University, Mankato psychology professor and sex therapist Dr. Eric Sprankle critiqued the story of the Virgin Mary in a tweet Monday, suggesting that the Virgin Mary did not consent to being impregnated by God.

“The virgin birth story is about an all-knowing, all-powerful deity impregnating a human teen. There is no definition of consent that would include that scenario. Happy Holidays,” Sprankle said.

7c2e1105-018c-400c-9421-d7ff41acff4c.png

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=11607

I mean he's right, no?

Even if she did consent, God cucked Joseph, at least if we trust the story. That she was a virgin afterwards...well my stepfather was a gynaecologist and he was sewing together Muslim women's hymens all the time.

Every college campus in America should have this picture on their building to just be honest with parents

joseph-stalin-9491723-1-402.jpg

Every college campus in America should have this picture on their building to just be honest with parents

joseph-stalin-9491723-1-402.jpg
He was actually a pretty handsome dude when he was young before he turned into Dr. Evil.

Back