Social Feminist Tries to "MeToo" God,The Final Boss Of The Patriarchy (Virgin Mary didn’t give consent)

If we follow on that train of thought of that Phat Douche, "free will" is a lie cuz God's plans supersedes all, and this God is a personal and very fucking nosy God. What options can one have, if said options are limited and controlled by God? See the case of King Saul of Israel.

That guy's case was even though Mary gave way, she had no other choice for He's God, and He'll get his way by hook or by crook (which is basically the whole point of biblical prophecy). If one is an ant on a giant's palm, can said ant have any other choice? See the case of the Pharaoh vs. Moses. YHWH had to "harden" the Pharaoh's heart so instead of giving up and willingly letting the Hebrews leave, he stubbornly refuses, adding piles and piles of plagues on Egypt.

That said, poor Joseph. The greatest cuckold of all time (G-COAT). That's why in consolation, let's give him a title. If Mary was the Mother of God, then Joseph is the Motherfucker of God cuz let's face it: can a Jewish man like Joseph keep being celibate when he's living in the same house with that Immaculate piece of ass that got YHWH going <{jackyeah}>and say, "yes, I'd hit that!"? Nope, that will take a lot of self-control. Otherwise, why do other Christian sects acknowledge St.James and St. Jude as half-brothers of Jesus? Joseph the Motherfucker of God, bless his soul, really tapped that. <{anton}>
Lmao
Gold! Post.

images

Well Jesus didn't consent when Roman's nailed him.

Ah, yes he did. He had a chance to escape, but he didn't. The crucifixion was part of his mission. What do you think he was doing at the 'Mount of Olives' when he was praying? He knew the future and what fate held for him. That must be a horrible feeling knowing of the suffering you are going to through as a man (human). Yeah, the pain was real...

God didn't have sex with her. This guy is a retard.

Do you know metoo rhymes with fuck you?

Look at these triggered snowflakes

She's just lightly poking fun at the silly bible myths and you pansies can't help yourself with the "buh buh buh Islam"

I swear, these "anti-sjw / anti-pc" dolts are the real snowflakes, perpetually triggered

And they don't realise that they too are Social Justice Warriors, just a different version of justice.

A Minnesota professor suggested in a series of tweets that the Virgin Mary did not consent to the conception of Jesus Christ and suggested that God may have acted in a “predatory" manner.

Minnesota State University, Mankato psychology professor and sex therapist Dr. Eric Sprankle critiqued the story of the Virgin Mary in a tweet Monday, suggesting that the Virgin Mary did not consent to being impregnated by God.

“The virgin birth story is about an all-knowing, all-powerful deity impregnating a human teen. There is no definition of consent that would include that scenario. Happy Holidays,” Sprankle said.

7c2e1105-018c-400c-9421-d7ff41acff4c.png

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=11607

It's introspection. Are we as a society not supposed to look at cherished myths in anything but a favorable manner? No one on the left is making this into a big deal, insisting all kids be taught the Virgin Birth story is morally wrong. It's just 1 academic looking at the myth in a critical manner and making an observation.

There was no sex involved, that's how immaculate conception is defined.

Last edited:
She has a point , all the desert cults are quite rapey .

hypothetically speaking if a being with the power to create and destroy existence wants to rape you then you’re fucked literally and figuratively

The bigger issue here is that yahweh went up and cucked joseph and knocked up his wife

Well according to the bible there was no sex involved and Mary was asked for her consent to carry the child and she agreed.

Now lets do the prophet Muhammad........

dailystruggg.jpg

Yeah, it sucks how you guys make positive claims regarding your myths and have to explain them.

I'm talking specifically about marry being impregnated. You've made comments about God impregnating Mary without her concent have you not? It's why I thought you may have written the article.

Nice half the thread haven't even manages to get the Gender correct of the person in question. 3 folk mispelled Mohammed's wife's name in a row. The rest actually arguing the merit of this argument.

Jesus fucking Christ indeed.

I'm talking specifically about marry being impregnated. You've made comments about God impregnating Mary without her concent have you not? It's why I thought you may have written the article.

I doubt I made any posts about a divine rape, no. Since I don't believe any of the stupid affair happened, and that it's far more likely a woman told a lie after getting some dick on the side.

Back