Fender from Cyborg with Jean Claude Van Damme was the scariest villian

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I know people were scared of freddy kruger and jason and mike myers but this dude Fender gave me nightmares when I was a kid, he wasn't wearing a mask and his voice was scary and his look, I couldn't believe he was a real person he had this very deep voice that matched his intense creepy scary face and muscular body. He looked like he would actually kill you and not just some actor.

Also the movie had to deal with an apocalypse scenario it wasnt some fantasy goblin or monster, and that always cheeped me out as a kid I found this movie Cyborg really scary as well as mad max.

This is his voice in the intro dude straight up sinister, when he goes I like this world

maxresdefault.jpg

cyborg-1989-movie-review-fender-tremolo-pirate-ending-fight-knives-vincent-klyn.jpg

600full-vincent-klyn.jpg

I had a nightmare of the ghost librarian from Ghost Busters. Bitch was creepy.

Poor man's Vitor.

I know people were scared of freddy kruger and jason and mike myers but this dude Fender gave me nightmares when I was a kid, he wasn't wearing a mask and his voice was scary and his look, I couldn't believe he was a real person he had this very deep voice that matched his intense creepy scary face and muscular body. He looked like he would actually kill you and not just some actor.

Also the movie had to deal with an apocalypse scenario it wasnt some fantasy goblin or monster, and that always cheeped me out as a kid I found this movie Cyborg really scary as well as mad max.

This is his voice in the intro dude straight up sinister, when he goes I like this world

maxresdefault.jpg

cyborg-1989-movie-review-fender-tremolo-pirate-ending-fight-knives-vincent-klyn.jpg

600full-vincent-klyn.jpg

16ca9c3123cb151d7706059ec2f2c948--point-break-movie-quotes.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

600full-vincent-klyn.jpg

creepy film the crucifixion gave nightmares as a kid
cyborg-crucifix.jpg

creepy film the crucifixion gave nightmares as a kid
cyborg-crucifix.jpg
yeah man, the Horror movies never scared me I used to laugh at them as a kid, like Jason and Halloween, and freddy kruger never gave me nightmares because I knew they were fake.

But those apocalyptic films gave me the nightmares I was just a kid and thinking man imagine if this really happened they would have no mercy

I rented that shit recently to relive my childhood. Watched it twice!

That girl that palled around with Van Damme in that one had an amazing bod though.

HNNNNNGGGGGHHH.

When I was a kid, I thought he and the guy from CC Music Factory were the same person.

The Sandman from Death Warrant was the scariest Van Damme villain for me. Frightened the shit outta me back in the day. Dude reminded me of my Uncle Gary

469388.jpg

When I was a kid, I thought he and the guy from CC Music Factory were the same person.
same thing here, i thought i was the only one who thought that, id give you a thousand likes if i could lol

The Sandman from Death Warrant was the scariest Van Damme villain for me. Frightened the shit outta me back in the day. Dude reminded me of my Uncle Gary

469388.jpg
Hell yeah he is up there also the bad guy from covrs with stallone, these realistic characters scared me more than fantasy monsters when i was a kid. Monsters never scared me, rapist murderers in human form scared me more.

Back