Fender from Cyborg with Jean Claude Van Damme was the scariest villian

The Sandman from Death Warrant was the scariest Van Damme villain for me. Frightened the shit outta me back in the day. Dude reminded me of my Uncle Gary

Was uncle Gary a sadistic pedophile cunt?

Definitely one of my favorite Van Damme movies. Up there with Blood Sport and Kickboxer. Those were some bad ass flicks. Used to watch them all the time as a kid, doing jump kicks around the house. Thanks for the nostalgia!

maxresdefault.jpg

Cyborg was one of JCVD’s better movies.

He was a solid villain. Creepy, violent movie. The violence was more affecting than in other movies, for whatever reason.

He probably got a lot of sex from being that character.

Also, the trailer in the OP? Literally 50x better than the "can barely hold a straight face" b.s. in the avenger trailer.

He was a solid villain. Creepy, violent movie. The violence was more affecting than in other movies, for whatever reason.
yeah as a kid seeing that how ruthless this guy was, when he slit the womans throat even though they didnt show any blood or him cutting it the way he showed no mercy was scary

I figured thats how Genghis Khan was or how it was in those ancient times when people had to fight for their life against invaders.

Atilla from Lionheart always scared the shit out of me. What the hell could a normal man do to this beast? If Van Damme could barely stop him, I pictured Atilla being able to just murder anyone
90962_full.jpg

Fender was a can. He was terrified of water.

Atilla from Lionheart always scared the shit out of me. What the hell could a normal man do to this beast? If Van Damme could barely stop him, I pictured Atilla being able to just murder anyone
90962_full.jpg

I have to give it to him, he plays it well right before the final showdown when he walks up to Van Damme, sizes him up and just kind of regretfully takes off his sunglasses (sorry I have to murder you now pal).

I have to give it to him, he plays it well right before the final showdown when he walks up to Van Damme, sizes him up and just kind of regretfully takes off his sunglasses (sorry I have to murder you now pal).
Abdel-Qissi-as-Attila.png
hqdefault.jpg
vandamme11.jpg

Attila terrified me tbh.

I know people were scared of freddy kruger and jason and mike myers but this dude Fender gave me nightmares when I was a kid, he wasn't wearing a mask and his voice was scary and his look, I couldn't believe he was a real person he had this very deep voice that matched his intense creepy scary face and muscular body. He looked like he would actually kill you and not just some actor.

Also the movie had to deal with an apocalypse scenario it wasnt some fantasy goblin or monster, and that always cheeped me out as a kid I found this movie Cyborg really scary as well as mad max.

This is his voice in the intro dude straight up sinister, when he goes I like this world

maxresdefault.jpg

cyborg-1989-movie-review-fender-tremolo-pirate-ending-fight-knives-vincent-klyn.jpg

600full-vincent-klyn.jpg

Underated movie and villain

His intro monologue to go with the scene was perfect and chilling.

Thank god van damme roundhouse his ass into an oblivion

Back