Fergie Nails the National Anthem...

Thats not even the real national anthem anyway. Everyone knows this is the one TRUE national anthem BROTHER.

Probably Mayberry material, but my fuck.

Top 5.....nah, Top 3 worst National Anthem performance of all time. You can sleep well now Karl Lewis.

Thats not even the real national anthem anyway. Everyone knows this is the one TRUE national anthem BROTHER.

tenor.gif

The halftime show was worse.

I hate watched it all the way through, trying to understand why it was happening. I still don't understand

made it 30 seconds she sounds drunk

She looks like a tranny, and her music sucks. Not sure why she was ever popular.

Worst version I have ever seen of it tho

The halftime show was worse.

I hate watched it all the way through, trying to understand why it was happening. I still don't understand

I like pharrel but bro. You are 50. What the fuck are you wearing. And what is wrong with your hair?

That wasn't that bad. I have a decent ear.....am I missing something?

That wasn't that bad. I have a decent ear.....am I missing something?
Not the worst I've heard. I think if you're going to take liberties (and she took major ones) you better nail it. That and it was a jazz version which also requires a great performance to not sound cheesy.

Fergie is one of those white women who "plays in the mud"

So it should come as no surprise that sherdog (and the internet as a whole) has to shit on her for this because they can't just come out and call her a mudshark like these piece of shit trump supporters really want to.

Damn.

Not the worst I've heard. I think if you're going to take liberties (and she took major ones) you better nail it. That and it was a jazz version which also requires a great performance to not sound cheesy.

The timing was quirky. She pretty much kept up.

I made it to 12 seconds. You're better than this thread, VP.

@luckyshot
At my best, perhaps, but on an average day, this is just who I am.

You can hope for my best, but I will disappoint you most of the time.

Just like America.

So it should come as no surprise that sherdog (and the internet as a whole) has to shit on her for this because they can't just come out and call her a mudshark like these piece of shit trump supporters really want to.

Did we just become best friends and tag team partners?

tumblr_p1df7wMGH31syl1n2o4_540.gif

Last edited:

green-1024x564.jpg

At my best, perhaps, but on an average day, this is just who I am.

You can hope for my best, but I will disappoint you most of the time.

Just like America.

It wasn’t the national anthem we wanted... but it was the national anthem we deserved.
<{you!}>

Back