Fergie Nails the National Anthem...

I clearly matter to you...a lot.

giphy.gif

Was she trying to impress black guys with a slutful rendition ? Yeah, that always ends up looking fkn retarded.

Once Mueller is done the Trump investigation, I wonder if he will then investigate whether recording artists become successful due to image rather than talent.

Not saying this for effect: I literally had never heard of this woman.

The moment she realized the sultry version wasn't working, she should have started peeling off all her clothes and undies.

Hahaha!
What kind of backward idiot tries to sex up a national anthem?

Yeah, when I see "Fergie" I'm usually thinking some tabloid special, redheaded bint from the UK.

Awkward anthem though.

Fergie is one of those white women who "plays in the mud"

So it should come as no surprise that sherdog (and the internet as a whole) has to shit on her for this because they can't just come out and call her a mudshark like these piece of shit trump supporters really want to.

Whoa wtf? Lmao you just went full retard

i dont have a problem with the style in which she sang it. she just sang it so horribly. so painfully. at least carl lewis and roseanne have the excuse that they are not real singers. fergie doesnt have that luxury. that said, i am not all up in arms about the performance like a few have been. she just brutalized it.

You might not know her name, but if you’ve been to any public event featuring white people dancing in the last 15 years or so, you’ve definitely heard her.

if you’ve been to any public event featuring white people dancing in the last 15 years or so, you’ve definitely heard her.

Who would expose themselves to that?
Sounds like a quick way to destroy white pride.

Was she trying to impress black guys with a slutful rendition ? Yeah, that always ends up looking fkn retarded.

I mean, being the mediocre looking white girl who does her makeup like a Latino to appear "Achievable" to average black guys was always her act.

That was so bad Kaepernick decided to stand up for it.

Back