Ferreira looked like a killer

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Groin shots aside, he was wingin a wide variety of strikes, and just smashed homie silly when it hit the ground.

Dan shoulda taken a fuckin point. Sorry, but that was bullshit. Old rules are garbage ACs.

Other than that, yeah. He looked awesome.

Ferreira has usually always been a fun watch. He’s pretty underrated! The Poirier fight was brutal though.

The Poirier loss and that PED violation were upsetting but I still believe in him.

Dan shoulda taken a fuckin point. Sorry, but that was bullshit. Old rules are garbage ACs.

I certainly would not have disagreed if he did.

2 Groin kicks in like the first 90 seconds is pretty bad.

I wonder if this guy still trains out of the same camp down here in Texas. No real big mma camps down here so if he is pretty impressive to be in ufc and still getting wins.

I wonder if this guy still trains out of the same camp down here in Texas. No real big mma camps down here so if he is pretty impressive to be in ufc and still getting wins.
I was gonna say the dude is training out of Pharr TX? There isn't crap over there. If he wants to improve he needs to go to Houston or Dallas for a legit training camp. No disrespect towards the Rio Grande valley but I'm just trying to help the brother. The dude is racking up wins with a Shit tier camp imagine what he can do when a legit camp.

That is because he trains out of South Texas.... ;)

I was gonna say the dude is training out of Pharr TX? There isn't crap over there. If he wants to improve he needs to go to Houston or Dallas for a legit training camp. No disrespect towards the Rio Grande valley but I'm just trying to help the brother. The dude is racking up wins with a Shit tier camp imagine what he can do when a legit camp.

I don't get offended this place sucks ha ha. But yea I want to see how this guy would look if he trained out of a legit camp.

He's already got some legit BJJ accolades as well. If he ends up in a legit camp that can improve his striking even more, he could be a legit contender.

Back