FFC 32 Oct.19th Shelton Graves vs Carl Seumanutafa HW title fight

In the night’s Co-Main Event, it will be another heavyweight bash between experienced wrestler, Rodney Wallace (26-16-1), Bamberg, SC, and Carl Seumanutafa (11-8-0), San Francisco, CA, a veteran muay thai competitor and the quintessential knockout artist.

In the welterweight division, Edmilson Freitas (7-2-0), Manaus, Amazonas, Brazil takes on Austin Vanderford (5-0-0), Portland, OR. Branko Busick (2-1-0), Steubenville, OH battles Ivan Erslan (6-0-0), Zagreb, Croatia in the light heavyweight division, and in the lightweight division, Adam Smith (11-9-0), Langley, WA fights Brandon Ricetti (8-2-0), Chico, CA, to round out the main card.

During the undercard portion of the evening, welterweight Javahn Matthews, West Linn, OR will make his pro debut when he faces Jordan Christensen, Las Vegas, NV.

Pad your DVR by at least two hours since the last card started nearly 90 minutes late. Last time it featured two really good kickboxing bouts, a mediocre boxing bout and one quick MMA fight on the broadcast, all for some kind of championship belt. This one looks more MMA focused.

Nice, Johnson is a legitimate top 20ish HW I lost track of him after his last run in Bellator.

Nice, Johnson is a legitimate top 20ish HW I lost track of him after his last run in Bellator.

Idt he's motivated anymore which is bad for a hw fatty. Oh well. Also Rodney Wallace was a mw last i heatd about him i think lol.

I assume this is tape delayed? Might be the westcoast but my guide is showing it start at 11pm but it also says its ffc 34. Weird.
Yeah, the DirecTV DVR listings are wrong, the last one said it was FFC 33 in the grid info but the actual broadcast and all online sources said it was FFC 31 and this next one is FFC 32. I don't know if it's live or tape delayed but it starts at 2 am ET here on the East Coast.

Pad your DVR by at least two hours since the last card started nearly 90 minutes late. Last time it featured two really good kickboxing bouts, a mediocre boxing bout and one quick MMA fight on the broadcast, all for some kind of championship belt. This one looks more MMA focused.

In the last show, the guide showed one hour but the actual event ran like two hours after that

tony johnson had potential but doesnt take his training seriously. dude is a huge guy and a good wrestler, he should be ragdolling guys and gnping the crap out of them.

I don’t see nothing on my guide. Can someone tell at what time does it starts

So Paige VanZant's husband, Austin Vanderford is on the card. And Branko Busick, whose only loss is to Tyrell Fortune in Bellator. Tony Johnson, who has beaten Derrick Lewis and Alexander Volkov, should keep doing what he does, grinding those victories out. This is not a bad card at all.

So Paige VanZant's husband, Austin Vanderford is on the card. And Branko Busick, whose only loss is to Tyrell Fortune in Bellator. Tony Johnson, who has beaten Derrick Lewis and Alexander Volkov, should keep doing what he does, grinding those victories out. This is not a bad card at all.
Vandenford won via brutal ko. So did Branko who fighting at 205 looks a lot better than hw. Not sure what happened with Tony, but graves vs seumanutafa is the main event, I’m watching right now. In to the 4th round as we speak

Christ Graves striking... not good at all

Vandenford won via brutal ko. So did Branko who fighting at 205 looks a lot better than hw. Not sure what happened with Tony, but graves vs seumanutafa is the main event, I’m watching right now. In to the 4th round as we speak
Yes, I am watching it as well. Nice fights. Branko Busick knocked that guy into next week as the saying goes. Austin Vanderford looked good. I can see him entering the PFL 2019 Regular season before getting a shot in Bellator or the UFC. And that would be better for him. I can see Branko Busick getting back on a Bellator prelim card again.

Back