Fight Finder Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corean, I will not be approving your request at this time as there lacks incontrovertible evidence for the fight being his MMA pro debut. It's also of note that by your account he has then amateur bouts in 2015 and 2016 after the date of said debut. I hope this determination in no way stops you from enjoying our site. Have a good one.

@Coreanmmafan

Shogun, I appreciate your working with me as I'd validated your request. Went ahead this morning and processed your petitioned update for one Esteban Rodriguez.

Stick around and enjoy the site when you have a moment. Have a good one.

@shogun490

Shogun, I appreciate your working with me as I'd validated your request. Went ahead this morning and processed your petitioned update for one Esteban Rodriguez.

Stick around and enjoy the site when you have a moment. Have a good one.

@shogun490
Thank You very much once again val! This is a great help for us.

Well spotted and thanks for your request, TC. I went ahead and took care of it.

<LucyBless>

@TCE

Well spotted and thanks for your request, TC. I went ahead and took care of it.

<LucyBless>

@TCE

No worries man, thanks. excellent work BTW. Love using fight finder. Best layout, imo.

What's up guys, didn't knew such thread existed, great.
If you guys don't mind, help me out here:

Lu Zhenhong (吕振鸿) currently has a loss on his record (to Orzu Tabarov) that doesn't belong to him. It belongs to Lu Zhengyong (陆正勇). Here is the video:

Duration of the fight is correct.

Tom, the requested biographical updates to your FF profile have been added.

We appreciate your patience. At next login, feel free to surf over to our UFC and Worldwide MMA forums to share your thoughts on current affairs in the sport.

Sincerely,

Valhoven

@Tom N

Hi, Shogun.

Our official page for Simply the Best 20 is currently up-to-date. :)

@shogun490

Evening, Arnaud.

Kavkaz Fighting Alliance's September showing has been updated as well as the Pro debut of its combatants. Merci for your patience as we work to manage all requests in a timely manner.

@ArnaudLamarre

Hey staff

maybe a little bit off topic post but I would like to see upcoming fight cards updated quicker. Right now the next UFC event is 6 days away and there has been many opponent changes and new fights. I like to do my fight research on Sherdog that's why the delay annoys me.

MAB, your fighter's ICFC 2017 showing has now been updated per his FF record.

Thank you for your patience and please have a look around the site when your schedule allows.

Cheers

@mbalaghi

MAB, your fighter's ICFC 2017 showing has now been updated per his FF record.

Thank you for your patience and please have a look around the site when your schedule allows.

Cheers

@mbalaghi

Thank you Valhoven! It looks awesome.
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back