FIGHT FOR THE #2 HEADBAND: N'Dam vs Murata | WBC Flyweight | WBC Light Flyweight | October 21

Hassan's got Titanium Chin. Lesser men would've went down. Murata putting on him. And Murata wins.

Call me crazy I want to see Rosado vs Murata next!!!

If Hassan quitted this time, we do know it was actual pain. The guy can take a beating.

Call me crazy I want to see Rosado vs Murata next!!!

It's an entertaining fight, and fulfills Rosado's dream of getting stopped in another bloody mess.

I pretty sure Arum will have something stored for Murata.

Murata is a force at 160. He should target BJS-Lemieux, he would beat both of them comfortably.

Murata is a force at 160. He should target BJS-Lemieux, he would beat both of them comfortably.
agree, he dominated n'dam
U.S. debut- saunders/lemeux is the logical next step
imo those guys are around the same level as n'dam

murata has improved so much since his early fights
i've never seen him hurt, let alone off balance.. he's never goin to get GGG or canelo
jacobs would be interesting

Murata is first Japanese middle weight world champ since the 90's And is only the 2nd Japanese to hold a belt in middleweight. If I'm correct

Murata is first Japanese middle weight world champ since the 90's And is only the 2nd Japanese to hold a belt in middleweight. If I'm correct

That's correct.

Nicely done, hopefully his matches continue to get televised in the U.S.

Higa fucked up Masson

Apparently Ken Shiro beat Guevara by MD, no idea if that was the right decision or not though, haven't caught the fight

My data vs Jermall or Derevyanchenko sounds good.
I think Jermall is too much at this point (and he's not WBA ranked). Murata has a lot talent IMO, but he should be built up relatively slowly. Running through the titlists and WBA ranked opponents, GGG, Canelo and DJ are too much for now. I think he'd beat BJS/Lemieux soundly, so he should target that, maybe with Chudinov or Murray as a warm up between.

I think Jermall is too much at this point (and he's not WBA ranked). Murata has a lot talent IMO, but he should be built up relatively slowly. Running through the titlists and WBA ranked opponents, GGG, Canelo and DJ are too much for now. I think he'd beat BJS/Lemieux soundly, so he should target that, maybe with Chudinov or Murray as a warm up between.

WBO doesn't allow its title to be unified with the WBA Regular belt. Citing it has to be the highest level belt, not a sub level like the WBA title. So its a tricky spot for someone like Murata. I'd like to see him fight GGG as he's the true #1 contender, but that prob won't happen as Canelo fights GGG again, and Murata would have to drop his belt to face BJS.

WBO doesn't allow its title to be unified with the WBA Regular belt. Citing it has to be the highest level belt, not a sub level like the WBA title. So its a tricky spot for someone like Murata. I'd like to see him fight GGG as he's the true #1 contender, but that prob won't happen as Canelo fights GGG again, and Murata would have to drop his belt to face BJS.
ah I see. Maybe he could drop his regular belt for the WBO belt then. If not, then I think he should take another fight or two to get some experience before he faces Canelo/GGG/Jacobs/Charlo

Back