Fight Night Lincoln : James Vick - This is the first of many main events

James Vick vs Justin Gaethje - Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Damn, Vick throwing all KINDS of shade at Gaethje here.

Says he's a human punching bag, that he's slow, and unathletic. lol

Basically saying he's going to run Gaethje over, with little resistance.

Could he perhaps be overlooking Justins toughness?

I hope skinny faced cowboy gets knocked the fuck out. I didnt like him before this and now hes just being an asshole. Hes mad cause ghatjie came in and was an instant star.

Go have some entertaining fights "prick" and maybe people will love you like ghatjie.

Vick should win.

I will say this. I have been a Vick fan since TUF, and not surprised he's exceeded expectations. But his 'trash talking' has been straight low class and personal. Not a fan of this Vick at all.

Vick is an underrated shit talker

After this, I wanna see him vs Lee in a 5 rounder

I got Vick by KO/TKO.
This is a bad matchup for the homer simpson of mma

There was better way to use Gaethje tbh.

Damn, Vick throwing all KINDS of shade at Gaethje here.

Says he's a human punching bag, that he's slow, and unathletic. lol

Basically saying he's going to run Gaethje over, with little resistance.

Could he perhaps be overlooking Justins toughness?

He should be throwing some shade, you're getting in there to win a fight. It's the octagon, not a safe space

Great fight. I very slightly lean towards Gaethje but Vick just keeps on racking up wins.

Now that everyone likes to talk him down, and act like he's a scrub, I'm so rooting for Gaethje.

I think Vick will win by late tko. Although I will be rooting for Gaethje the whole way through

I hope skinny faced cowboy gets knocked the fuck out. I didnt like him before this and now hes just being an asshole. Hes mad cause ghatjie came in and was an instant star.

Go have some entertaining fights "prick" and maybe people will love you like ghatjie.
tenor.gif

Vick by TKO. Gaethje absorb too many punches. Vick will keep him on the distance.

To be hones I dont know how he make weight. Huge guy with some muscles.

I always pick against Vick... and this time will be no different: Gaethje by TKO R2.

Gaethje's 3rd TKO due to opponent being unable to stand on battered legs coming up

Vick is such a self entitled prick. Guy is huge for the weight class and is scared to engage, his last couple of fights were boring and unimpressive and he still acts as if he was the rightful next title challenger... Get a couple of impressive wins against legit opposition and you'll get your chance

Everything Vick said is true. Every single word. Walking punching bag.

Never could bring myself to become much of a fan of Vick since he continues to be affiliated with Lloyd Irvin, but he's a good fighter. Hope Gaethje wrecks him.

Back