Fight Nights Global 87

Good thing FNG puts all their stuff on youtube or else I'd never see it.

Nice KO by Krylov, Fabio isn't the best fighter in the world but he is tough as hell and only other guy to stop him with strikes (not counting doctor stoppage) is Stipe. Krylov made him faceplant out cold.

In a way this punch was similar to Hendo vs Fedor when you're relaxed and take a punch you never expected to come.

Nice KO by Krylov, Fabio isn't the best fighter in the world but he is tough as hell and only other guy to stop him with strikes (not counting doctor stoppage) is Stipe. Krylov made him faceplant out cold.

I hope the UFC gets Krylov back. Their LHW division needs him, desperately.

I hope the UFC gets Krylov back. Their LHW division needs him, desperately.

They might have a chance soon. FNG’s main financial backer got arrested not too long ago so his future involvement with them is unknown.

I agree, but sometimes they do really bad job... Shabliy vs Martins is a scheduled fight for 3x5 minute rounds. The total length of the video is 14:36, and that includes the introductions...

Back