Fight Pass

kappaz

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I'm wanting to watch the replay of 217 on fight pass without having to purchase the whole PPV again, does anyone know approximately how long after the event it gets put up without having to pay again?

giphy.gif

They are usually released as soon as the next pay per view airs

I'm wanting to watch the replay of 217 on fight pass without having to purchase the whole PPV again, does anyone know approximately how long after the event it gets put up without having to pay again?
I believe it's when a new PPV happens, the previous one becomes free HOWEVER, if the previous one was a huge hit (UFC 217 was fucking epic), it will stay with only having a purchase option passed the next event.

You know you can type any specific fight from that card into Google and you will be able to watch them in great quality, right?

I would like to know if there is a way to watch a entire event without having to start each individual fight? I'm getting ready to watch UFC 160 now, but the only way I can see to do it is play each fight individually from the card. It's rather annoying, they surely have the shows in full length where you only have to push play and watch the whole event in one setting. Anyone?

Back