Fight pass

lolsnar

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Just wondering if fight pass is worth getting? I dont really care for the road to the octagon shite. Is there much else that comes with it? I had a look on their website but i want input from the punters. I suppose $120 a year is nothing really.

Fight back catalogue, including Pride, WEC, Invicta, Glory, Strikeforce.

TUF, LfaF, other bullshit.

Depends what $120 means to you and how much you like MMA.

You get a month free. Just cancel if you hate it.

10 bux a month is fuck all, why is this even a question? Just pay 10 bux and suss it out.....bruh

If you are broke, forget it.

If you can spare the cash and love MMA...100% get it. Worth every penny.

I really like watching old fights and their catalogue is great they have pretty much everything uploaded.

However, the site is glitchy as fuck and often times just won’t work for me, even when I know my internet is fine and every other website is loading properly Fight Pass is always loading like dogshit

Can you watch Fight Pass on Playstation or on a TV like Netflix, is there an app for it, or is it just a site?

Thanks for the input fellas. Now noob question: is there an app or whatever that i can download on my smart tv and access it all through the tv? Like Netflix.. only reason i ask is my internet is only good for streaming with a wired connection, wireless is shit.

Can you watch Fight Pass on Playstation or on a TV like Netflix, is there an app for it, or is it just a site?
you CAN NOT watch it on playstation, i believe UFC didn't secure a deal with Sony, however they did secure deals with microsoft and apple so you can watch it on xbox or apple tv

Ill get the free trial and see if it works on my tv. I dont really use my laptop or tablet anymore and like how easy accessing everything through the tv is.

I watch fight pass more than I sleep and eat, is that enough TS?. If you can't afford a month subscription to try it, it's not for you.

I signed up and seen the pride library. Fuck, im so excited! No more shitty youtube videos.

My Panasonic TV had a Fight Pass icon on there when I pressed Apps

10 days from now there will be a thread "I CANT WATCH THE PPV WITH FIGHT PASS?!"

I live in Korea and except for the PPV main cards, I can watch every UFC event live on Fight Pass: Fight pass prelims, FS1/Fox prelims, and Fight Night cards too. The PPV main cards used to be on free tv in Korea, but the broadcasters didn't renew their deal in 2017. For me, $10 a month is a bargain.

Also, I have an app called UFC that I can use to watch Fight Pass on my iPhone.

If you gamble or play fantasy, it's great to watch previous fights before you make up your mind.

If you watch just the UFC prolly not so much, but the back catalogue is very nice.

Catching scraps from other orgs they support is pretty damn awesome.

Back