Fight Results And Full Video Of The Under Card Of World Fighting League: Final 8

PERFECT KICKBOXING

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
The video of the complete event is on both links down below.

In case you don't want spoilers click here for the fight card:
https://www.perfectkickboxing.com/world-fighting-league-final-8-fight-card/

If you don't give a F*ck about spoilers click here:
https://www.perfectkickboxing.com/world-fighting-league-final-8-fight-results/

The heavyweight tournament started with 16 fighters in World Fighting League: Final 16. The current 8 fighters you see now in the card have thus won from their opponent in the 1/4 finals. However, some fighters that qualified themselves for the final 8 at the last event have signed with other promoters and WFL has thus replaced them.

Another surprise tournament in this event is the lightweight (-70KG) tournament starting with 16 fighters. The final 8 in this weightclass will take place at the next World Fighting League event.

I hate that are so many shorts notices, Andrei Ostrovanu replaced Amansio Paraschiv and has taken this fight on short notice. Moreover he was surely weighting more.

I mean, please Melvin your signed fighters for the finals to participate all! So many changes, and even in Glory recently happens this way.

I hate that are so many shorts notices, Andrei Ostrovanu replaced Amansio Paraschiv and has taken this fight on short notice. Moreover he was surely weighting more.

I mean, please Melvin your signed fighters for the finals to participate all! So many changes, and even in Glory recently happens this way.

HUGE Changes indeed. 2 romanians if i'm not mistaken?

Shitty tournament, all has been made for Aygun pig of Peter Aerts. Well done, Melvin Manhoef with your fucking promotion!

First of all, they make HEAVYWEIGHT tournament when 99% of the fighers minus Murat Aygun were light-heavyweights.

Secondly, they give a SHOCKING DECISION with Andrei Stoica dominating clearly third and not only. The Turkish will now meet Nordine Mahieddine of France for 100k. Mahieddine who improved but he is no treat to the heavyweights. Stoica was absolutely shocked.

Back