Fighter jet movie title

FinalConflict2005

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Having trouble finding a movie.

Edit: movie might not even be about jets. Just this one short scene.

Fighter pilot looks down at family photo taped somewhere in the cockpit and when he looks up he notices a missile heading towards him and he crashes... movie might be about recovering the bomb the jet was carrying?

Thanks boys,

Solved. Thanks a lot

Last edited:
No idea. But Behind Enemy Lines is a movie about a fighter jet being shot down.

No idea. But Behind Enemy Lines is a movie about a fighter jet being shot down.
Good movie. But ya this one is bothering me. Pilot was not American and I think the photo distracted him and when he looked up a missile was locked on him. It’s gotta be some Tom Clancy based story...

Last edited:
As said I’m 99% sure the pilot was not American. This movie scene was maybe 15 seconds long.

You're everyone's problem. That's because every time you go up in the air, you're unsafe. I don't like you because you're dangerous.

That's my guess
Don’t think that’s it. I distinctly remember the pilot being distracted by the photo, looking up and being startled a missile is headed directly at him.

Anyways no worries if no one knows.

Having trouble finding a movie.

Edit: movie might not even be about jets. Just this one short scene.

Fighter pilot looks down at family photo taped somewhere in the cockpit and when he looks up he notices a missile heading towards him and he crashes... movie might be about recovering the bomb the jet was carrying?

Thanks boys,

Sum of all fears

Back