Fighter snaps after knocking out opponent

Dude needs a bonus. 2 men enter 1 leaves ......he dies he dies.

U don't stop hitting g until u no longer see breathing this fighter gets it. Jbg

Gomi snapped,i dont think it was malicious on purpose like kid yamamoto,he compleltley lost control. But when he calmed down,he started celebrating. That was wrong,you cant do that. Lucky he wasnt dqed.

The guy clearly lacks brain cells. Even if he makes it big in mma, which is what his goal should be, he forever tarnished his reputation. Dumb fuck should be washing dishes and nothing more.
Didn't Gilbert Yvel do something similar in his early career. Ppl have short memories sometimes.

Ref should be hired by NSAC aka UFC. His stoppage was the move of the fight and the way he protected the downed opponent.

Yeah, the ref did a great job. For as crazy as the dude was, he did not land a single blow on the downed opponent after the ref stopped the fight. Honestly the guy just seemed to be disoriented in victory.

I’ve been on this earth for 29 years and to this day, I still cringe so fucking hard whenever some woman makes that high pitched scream when something goes wrong. Just please....stop it. You’re not helping the situation.
just for u ;) 0:30

Not to mention, he clearly grabbed the cage when the ref was in on a perfectly good single leg...

Stick him in there with Palhares.

I was just thinking that.

They need an organization with all these loony tunes under one roof. I don't care how good they are, just for the entertainment factor alone.

Dat Single-Leg though...

DalXUTMW0AIBgUL.jpg

Back