Fighters getting angry at Teh Nose compilation

NinjaSpider

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

And for dessert

I think there are several "problems" with Ariels interview style. First , he approaches sports journalism as if it was investigative journalism. Thats why you get these awkward moments where he asks fighters something totally unrelated to fighting and they respond in kind.
And second, even among average joes Ariel is kind of a beta dude. Among mma fighters his beta-ness is so in your face apparent. For gods sake , if your job is spent among price fighters have some goddamn pride and lift some goddamn weights

Last edited:
I like Ariel’s sister. She is a badass. Brunette, republican, firecracker.

Ariel is the greatest personality in mma journalism. And he's even a good journalist.

I don't think i ever listened to one of his interviews.
Looks horrible

You have to give Ariel credit for killing all his haters with kindness for two decades straight and the only time he batted an eye was when the bald father sikked his goons on him at UFC 200, although he has weasel like tendencies occasionally I still forgive him, it's the nature of being a journalist - I'll listen to Ariel over robin black any day but cuck Thomas is the best mma analyst hands down

That's your job, but, where I come from, ya know, people like that get slapped.

when is this guy gonna disappear from the mma career. everyone will be happier. mostly.

I never really understood all the fuss about his "journalism" or however you wanna call it. The fighters and the UFC are way too spoiled.
His SJW shit on the other hand is quite annoying.

The guys at TMZ could learn a lot from watching Ariel Helwani.

And for dessert

I think there are several "problems" with Ariels interview style. First , he approaches sports journalism as if it was investigative journalism. Thats why you get these awkward moments where he asks fighters something totally unrelated to fighting and they respond in kind.
And second, even among average joes Ariel is kind of a beta dude. Among mma fighters his beta-ness is so in your face apparent. For gods sake , if your job is spent among price fighters have some goddamn pride and lift some goddamn weights

I like how Ariel stands up to fighters it’s funny he gives them shit

He’s actually got balls

Ariel is a great "host".
He thinks that makes him a journalist though

I think he's a great journalist, as part of journalism is being a great "host". Plus, the part of him being an "instigator" is more often than not him asking the "difficult" questions that people tend to avoid - which is also part of the huge spectrum of "journalism".

It's incredible how he's the go to guy for MMA media and the next in line would be Luke Thomas
Talk about a gap in the market

I think he's a great journalist, as part of journalism is being a great "host". Plus, the part of him being an "instigator" is more often than not him asking the "difficult" questions that people tend to avoid - which is also part of the huge spectrum of "journalism".

I don't think he is close to being a good journalist.
He has agendas & bias & constantly tries to create "news".

His interview with Stipe before his last fight was embarrassing.
He asked him the same question THREE times hoping to get an anti UFC remark & stipe shot him down.

And for dessert

The one with the boxing promoter and the two ring girls with look of contempt when Ariel asked the question was gold and Dana shouting welcome to my world was gold

Maybe I read into it but the ring girls had death stare lol

But what role does those questions have in sports ? These fighters arent elected to public office, why the hell do we need to know things that are not related to the sport

Back