Fighters getting angry at Teh Nose compilation

But what role does those questions have in sports ? These fighters arent elected to public office, why the hell do we need to know things that are not related to the sport

To make it more interesting. Two unknown gentlemen fighting inside the cage doesn't make for ppv buys. That's the way it is.

Floyd handled him so well. He called him out on trying to misconstrue his words and just shut him down without getting angry.

I think Ariel's alright. He's kind of a scumbag, but show me a journalist who isn't. He's just trying to make himself look good so he can advance his career.

Who was the guy who got up and walked out on the radio show? Any backstory to that or a full video?

I like how Ariel stands up to fighters it’s funny he gives them shit

He’s actually got balls

unlike the beta cucks working at mcdonalds who post on the forums talking shit about him when he gets payed to report on the sport he loves.

Lol Arianny you ruthless

Arianny's just being a bitch because the microphone is bringing back traumatic memories of all the penises she's had to fellate.

Edit: But would still smash with the power of a thousand suns.

Last edited:
Ill say what i said in the FIRST thread:

I like that he asks the questions were all asking. And he keeps asking them, despite people crying.

Who was the guy who got up and walked out on the radio show? Any backstory to that or a full video?

That was Mayhem Miller, and they later made up. Miller claimed he was in character to promote some cheesy movie, but the sad reality is that he was spirallng out of control, getting arrested repeatedly, etc.

To the topic of the thread, I respect Ariel for asking provocative questions (instead of the usual puff pieces/softballs “how was your camp”).

That being said, he does have a way of pretending to be oblivious (“I was just asking a question, gee gosh”) to make himself look like a victim and the interviewee look like an aggressor.

He also has a nauseating knack of trying to clumsily brown-nose: calling Khabib “my brother”, asking Brazilians about acai, etc.

Lastly, Rampage’s shtick of being a bully makes him look bad, with or without Ariel’s help.

Arianny's just being a bitch because the microphone is bringing back traumatic memories of all the penises she's had to fellate.

Edit: But would still smash with the power of a thousand suns.

I'm not even joking when I say there was a serious debate here a couple years back over who was hotter, Ronda or Arianny. I never fully grasped why we were even having that conversation then, and it makes even less sense now.

I do believe it's safe to say that you would find very few people who would come out in favour of Rousey at this point.

Including Travis Browne.

And for dessert

I think there are several "problems" with Ariels interview style. First , he approaches sports journalism as if it was investigative journalism. Thats why you get these awkward moments where he asks fighters something totally unrelated to fighting and they respond in kind.
And second, even among average joes Ariel is kind of a beta dude. Among mma fighters his beta-ness is so in your face apparent. For gods sake , if your job is spent among price fighters have some goddamn pride and lift some goddamn weights

Price fighters made me laugh, Conor doing a great job making sure I don't pay too much for bacon, thanks Conor!

I'm not even joking when I say there was a serious debate here a couple years back over who was hotter, Ronda or Arianny. I never fully grasped why we were even having that conversation then, and it makes even less sense now.

I do believe it's safe to say that you would find very few people who would come out in favour of Rousey at this point.

Including Travis Browne.

People really hate when I say this but I guarantee if Ronda had a great personality like Rose and she wasn't blown up from being lazy people wouldn't have a problem trying to make that argument. The problem is once you show the world your terrible personality that is all they will see.

People really hate when I say this but I guarantee if Ronda had a great personality like Rose and she wasn't blown up from being lazy people wouldn't have a problem trying to make that argument. The problem is once you show the world your terrible personality that is all they will see.

Ronda HAD a very impressive body about 7 or 8 years ago when she was in Strikeforce. In no way, shape or form was she ever on Arianny's level in terms of overall attractiveness, though.

Who's the guy in the Boston green jacket who gets mad in his studio? At the end...

Ronda HAD a very impressive body about 7 or 8 years ago when she was in Strikeforce. In no way, shape or form was she ever on Arianny's level in terms of overall attractiveness, though.

Attractiveness is pretty subjective

And for dessert

I think there are several "problems" with Ariels interview style. First , he approaches sports journalism as if it was investigative journalism. Thats why you get these awkward moments where he asks fighters something totally unrelated to fighting and they respond in kind.
And second, even among average joes Ariel is kind of a beta dude. Among mma fighters his beta-ness is so in your face apparent. For gods sake , if your job is spent among price fighters have some goddamn pride and lift some goddamn weights

That vid may have been the last time we saw a decently in her prime Arianny

Only reason for his popularity is that he was there when this whole MMA journalism thing started. That doesnt make him a good journalist as he is obviously provoking some fighter to get a rise/headline out of them.

I get that some people think that's journalism, but that just shows the sad state of todays journalism (Breitbart, CNN, Fox "News" etc.)

Thats why you get these awkward moments where he asks fighters something totally unrelated to fighting and they respond in kind.

He seems to have a habit of asking fighter's how much they make. When he asked Waterson if she made 12,000 dollars for her fight against Namajunas, IIRC, and she sounded mortified, it was just urrrgggh.

And thus I've learned to agree to disagree on matters like this.

Still, it's a clear no contest if you're comparing the two women now.

Right?

Any attractiveness she used to have is ruined by her terrible personality. That and she lets herself go when she isn't training. So yeah it's a no contest.

Back