Fighters getting angry at Teh Nose compilation

It's hilarious how desperately Helwani wants Ngannou to say something negative about Anderson.
What a fucking snake...

One of these days Weasel Helwani will say the wrong thing to the wrong guy and get that schnozz smashed in. And I laugh, a lot. <45>

I think he's a great journalist, as part of journalism is being a great "host". Plus, the part of him being an "instigator" is more often than not him asking the "difficult" questions that people tend to avoid - which is also part of the huge spectrum of "journalism".

Check out the interview with Ngannou that I posted (timestamped) and tell me he's not trying to instigate.

you guys making fun of him would stutter and look stupid then run away from those women.

My issue with Helwani is that he tries to make every interview about himself in some way. I also want to punch him in his huge nose every time I hear him say "THHHHHHEEEEEE MIXED MARTIALS ARTS HOUR IS BACK...IN...YOUR...LIFE ON THIS MONDAY...."

Just shut up dude. Get over yourself and get to the interviews.

It's incredible how he's the go to guy for MMA media and the next in line would be Luke Thomas
Talk about a gap in the market
I used to be an aspiring sports journalist and I often times wonder if I could genuinely become something in MMA journalism. It seems pretty clear that there is a spot for a knowledgeable and charismatic MMA journalist in the world where the two names you mentioned are essentially the only recognizable figures in the field. Someone call Dana for me and get my press pass

I used to be an aspiring sports journalist and I often times wonder if I could genuinely become something in MMA journalism. It seems pretty clear that there is a spot for a knowledgeable and charismatic MMA journalist in the world where the two names you mentioned are essentially the only recognizable figures in the field. Someone call Dana for me and get my press pass

You got some nice boobies? Because that certainly would help, especially with dana.

Don't be BETA when dealing with price fighters. Got it. Thanks TS.

I agree.

Chase dem dreamZ bro

I now have more respect for Arianny, she called him out repeatedly. The women know a creeper when they see one.

Half these idiots hate on this guy for asking tough questions and being as beta as they are, though asking tough questions would imply he at least has some mettle. It's even funnier when they're upset at his questions but hold fighters to absurd standards they themselves couldn't hope to replicate or uphold.

Suredawg gonna Suredawg.

That one part really describes how much of a piece of shit Ariel can be at times.

Dana "you're trying to antagonize him, do you have any questions about the fight?"

Ariel "No I do not at this moment"

What the fuck were you even doing there then?! What kind of an "mma journalist" goes to a press conference then doesn't even ask about the actual fight? No wonder Dana hates that guy so much lmao

Ariel grapples the minds of these professional fighters with intricacies and complex techniques that they can't even comprehend. I find it amazing how he can ragdoll them left and right. Every time you see one of the gotten to, they have essentially tapped out.

I'm not even joking when I say there was a serious debate here a couple years back over who was hotter, Ronda or Arianny. I never fully grasped why we were even having that conversation then, and it makes even less sense now.

I do believe it's safe to say that you would find very few people who would come out in favour of Rousey at this point.

Including Travis Browne.

It was a gimmick. Like calling McGregor goat after his first UFC fight or hyping Platinum Nation before he fought a single ranked fighter. Sherdog gonna Sherdog. It's all part of the fun.

Ariel is good enough at this stage of MMA.

That's all there is to it.

I got no problem with Ariel. he's got his own style & he keeps interviews interesting.

Him and Rampage are hilarious sometimes. Rampage f*cks with him hard. They didn't even show them all on this clip.

Call him yourself bud, get that charisma working for you, as long as you're the opposite of helwani you're golden.

Back