Fighters getting angry at Teh Nose compilation

Ariel is seriously such a dick!! I seriously wonder if he had any friends at all in high school?!? what do u guys think?

I have never listened to/watched/read an interview or article by him. I don't like shit-stirring weasels in any profession.

Ariel is seriously such a dick!! I seriously wonder if he had any friends at all in high school?!? what do u guys think?

I imagine the Ariel who wasn't trying to be an edgy journalist was an okay guy.

I used to be an aspiring sports journalist and I often times wonder if I could genuinely become something in MMA journalism. It seems pretty clear that there is a spot for a knowledgeable and charismatic MMA journalist in the world where the two names you mentioned are essentially the only recognizable figures in the field. Someone call Dana for me and get my press pass

http://www.ufc.com/careers

Don't look at the nose interview challenge

ariel.jpg

I said this years ago
Ariel seems to be the type to rat out friends to other friends & instigate between couples.
He has that "buttinski" personality

I said this years ago
Ariel seems to be the type to rat out friends to other friends & instigate between couples.
He has that "buttinski" personality

hahaha yup yup.. i totally agree.. maybe its a ny thing so thats how we new yawkas look at it lmao.

hahaha yup yup.. i totally agree.. maybe its a ny thing so thats how we new yawkas look at it lmao.

In High School:
Guy: Hey, Ariel, don't tell my girlfriend I was talking to that chick.
Ariel: No way
<later that day>
Ariel: Ok, you did not hear it from me, but .......

In High School:
Guy: Hey, Ariel, don't tell my girlfriend I was talking to that chick.
Ariel: No way
<later that day>
Ariel: Ok, you did not hear it from me, but .......

ahhhhahahahahahahaha!!!!! LMFAO!!! sooooo fukn true hahaha.

I really can’t stand the motherfucker and could never understand where he came from or why anybody would pay any attention to him.
I figured he was the nephew of somebody important or something .

I imagine the Ariel who wasn't trying to be an edgy journalist was an okay guy.

Oh please. Helwani was the annoying little shit carrying the Hulk Hogan lunchbox. I bet he never once walked down the hallway between classes without someone giving him a forearm shiver, or worse.

Back