Fighter's Girlfriends/Wives - MEGATHREAD

Mark Hunt and Jon Jones could do way better but then again it's what on the inside that counts.

Its not all in the inside that courts. Its outside too. Anyone telling you its all in the inside is full of shit. Jones can obviously do better yes but I gaurantee you shes the type to turn a blind eye on jones when he cheats on her. Lots of women are like that

It's ok. Hunt's wife has never even been below average looking. She is repulsive.

I kind of feel bad for Anderson too lol. And yeah mark can do a lot better but I bet you he got tons of jap pussy back in his k1 and pride days

I'm not seeing much correlation between skill in MMA and the attractiveness of the women these fighters hook up with.

For me, its:
1. Hendo - GOAT fights and GOAT GF
2. Sonnen - He talked his way to get a gf like this
3. Reem - Ubereerm, no nedd to say more
4. Tito - his GF is perfect, but he is so ugly it ruined the whole photo. If she was on photo without him, she could be #1

Chael talked his way into it ? Anyone who is relatively handsome and knows how to talk to a woman can get a decent looking girlfriend..chael happens to be handsome and also is famous and is a fighter. How is that surprising to you ?

Chael talked his way into it ? Anyone who is relatively handsome and knows how to talk to a woman can get a decent looking girlfriend..chael happens to be handsome and also is famous and is a fighter. How is that surprising to you ?

I never mention its surprising. I just need to give a note to all my picks. Chael is a big talker, so I assumed he talked his way into a gf and thats all.

Bisping is married to the mother of dragons? No wonder hes such an asshole

Brock lesnars wife hasn't been hot for over 15 years. Lol...

She looks like an old woman riddled with plastic surgery which is exactly what she is

Lawl.

I like that look though. Ye perhaps a younger version of her..

Back