Fighters in their prime who surround themselves with useless people

frandie2b

------(SALD BELT)------
@red
Reaction score
You often see fighters at the top of their fame surrounding themselves with useless peoples/scroungers, who are just here because they're 'the big deal' at the moment.

- Anderson Silva with Seagal
- Conor with Ido
- Fedor with the priest
- Mayweather with Bieber (but hey he doesn't lose tho)

Other examples ?

Edmond+Tarverdyan+Ronda+Rousey+Hosts+Media+lZCInxjEVGHl.jpg

Seagal was not useless, he taught Anderson that front kick against Belfort

<{silvanormal}>

Anderson had Usher giving him pre-fight pep talks at one point

Fedor with priest? ?

Fedor has always been religious. Sure yeah he got into it more later in his career. Or am i mistaken here?

anybody associated with rampage jackson, that big bald dude in pride, who the fook is that guy

gotta be bj penn.

talk about wasted potential. and he was already so good. he could have been on top or near the top for much longer. dude should have hung it up after diaz whooped him. maybe he didn't have any famous people around him so to speak but his inner circle, whatever you wanna call them did no favors

Biggest fraud in the history of MMA.

Oh, and while we're at it, speaking of fraud,

d74893bb72d9179f06930c49794a990c.jpg

I always feel weird for defending Dolce, but his awful reputation on Sherdog is pretty unfair. It's like when people insist that Novitzky was USADA's golden snitch, when he never worked for them or actually snitched on anyone. Despite all the broscience and the douche vibes, Dolce is pretty successful as a nutritionist. He did help several athletes that struggled, fighters that couldn't make weight anymore once they got rid of him. Even Hendricks never missed weight when he used to cut with Dolce.

I always feel weird for defending Dolce, but his awful reputation on Sherdog is pretty unfair. It's like when people insist that Novitzky was USADA's golden snitch, when he never worked for them or actually snitched on anyone. Despite all the broscience and the douche vibes, Dolce is pretty successful as a nutritionist. He did help several athletes that struggled, fighters that couldn't make weight anymore once they got rid of him. Even Hendricks never missed weight when he used to cut with Dolce.
feel like rogan used to plug dolce every ppv lol.

You often see fighters at the top of their fame surrounding themselves with useless peoples/scroungers, who are just here because they're 'the big deal' at the moment.

- Anderson Silva with Seagal
- Conor with Ido
- Fedor with the priest
- Mayweather with Bieber (but hey he doesn't lose tho)

Other examples ?
Ido portal is a useless person..?

holy fuck the stupidity..

I really feel like Brock Lesnar would have been better had he not surrounded himself with "yes men" in his Deathclutch camp.

EDIT: Misinterpreted the thread.

Back