Fighters in their prime who surround themselves with useless people

Fedor with Vadim. He's the reason we never got to see Fedor vs. Couture and Brock in their primes

Last edited:
I always feel weird for defending Dolce, but his awful reputation on Sherdog is pretty unfair. It's like when people insist that Novitzky was USADA's golden snitch, when he never worked for them or actually snitched on anyone. Despite all the broscience and the douche vibes, Dolce is pretty successful as a nutritionist. He did help several athletes that struggled, fighters that couldn't make weight anymore once they got rid of him. Even Hendricks never missed weight when he used to cut with Dolce.
Yeah I think he was good for some fighters. BJ destroyed his reputation on here though it seems

You often see fighters at the top of their fame surrounding themselves with useless peoples/scroungers, who are just here because they're 'the big deal' at the moment.

- Anderson Silva with Seagal
- Conor with Ido
- Fedor with the priest
- Mayweather with Bieber (but hey he doesn't lose tho)

Other examples ?
Tank & his crew... not really useless since he used them to protect himself..

Enlighten us
Well, he's a movement coach.

we live In a culture where we've sat In chairs most of our lives, our posture is terrible and a lot of natural movements like a "3rd world squat" most people can't even do anymore. We have a lot of Issues with muscular imbalances / structural Imbalances. His teachings just reflect bringing out bodies back Into balance In a variety of ways.

Practicing the 3rd world squat as a resting position, hanging from a bar, posterior chain training, general posture training, footwork training, stretches, there's a lot to It. I'm not an expert In all of it but I know enough to know that he's legit and he's an Interesting human being.

I'll never understand people who completely write someone off without knowing a single thing about the person they're critiquing or what they teach.

Last edited:

we live In a culture where we've sat In chairs most of our lives, our posture is terrible and a lot of natural movements like a "3rd world squat" most people can't even do anymore. We have a lot of Issues with muscular imbalances / structural Imbalances. His teachings just reflect bringing out bodies back Into balance In a variety of ways.

Practicing the 3rd world squat as a resting position, hanging from a bar, posterior chain training, general posture training, footwork training, stretches, there's a lot to It. I'm not an expert In all of it but I know enough to know that he's legit and he's an Interesting human being.

I'll never understand people who completely write someone off without knowing a single thing about the person they're critiquing.
All true, but Ido will forever be known as a dork that plays touch butt in the park

Last edited:

I'll never understand people who completely write someone off without knowing a single thing about the person they're critiquing.
Have you read his website? It's like he's trying to create some pseudo-sport then sell it to people. It reeks of bullshit

Have you read his website? It's like he's trying to create some pseudo-sport then sell it to people. It reeks of bullshit
because you don't know what you're looking at

basically everything I just mentioned Is the shit he teaches

all of It Is proven..

Ronda/Travis with Edmund. Fact is, both of them started to hit the wall and get comfy as "boxers" when instead they should have gone to ATT or something and really drove in the grind up there where they could have both become much more rounded. Ronda might have learned some good striking defense to combine with her judo so that she could have been taking arms all the way to her retirement. As for Browne, he started to look promising with good wins over guys like Warmaster and Reem.

I think the useless one in the room is Edmund, who takes gold and turns it to crap.

PlumpAnimatedArchaeocete.gif

Knocked Aldo out cold in 12 seconds a few days later.

Chris Weidman and his dad

just kidding.

What the fuck is a "third world squat"?

Ronda/Travis with Edmund. Fact is, both of them started to hit the wall and get comfy as "boxers" when instead they should have gone to ATT or something and really drove in the grind up there where they could have both become much more rounded. Ronda might have learned some good striking defense to combine with her judo so that she could have been taking arms all the way to her retirement. As for Browne, he started to look promising with good wins over guys like Warmaster and Reem.

I think the useless one in the room is Edmund, who takes gold and turns it to crap.

Edmund is the Anti-King Midas

Back