fighters that cheated in a fight

method=get&s=josh-koscheck-paul-daley.gif

michael mcdonald did one of the worst cage grabs iv ever seen against Masanori Kanehara. he reversed position, then immediately sinks in a rear naked choke. and the ref didnt give a single fuck.

he was losing the whole fight, till he flippeed over from the bottom because of a cage grab.

EDIT he used his toes. nvm i remembered this fight ending differently. although still illegal because he was grabbin the cage with his toes. smart move though

Kanehara was also released after that fight. At least McDonalad got some karma when Lineker ktfo'd him into kingdom come in his next fight.

3o6UB2tyc49UQbkB5C.gif

Branko Cikatic clinging to the ropes for his life repeatedly vs. Mark Kerr comes to mind.

I remember that one. Kerr was pissed into full berserk mode.

Lol, I knew Conor McHuggers were going to post this. My guess was that this would be among the first 10 posts. I wasn't that far off.
Post what? Content pertinent to the thread topic?

Yeah what a bunch of fucking retards

End result is the same but you have to admit, having it done to you unknowingly and doing it yourself is a world of a difference. Intent is almost everything
they cant prove that he didnt know about it. there are just taking his word. which is comical considering the footage. im not saying george st pierre is a bad person or anything like that. hes definitely a better person than me. but that is as blatant as it gets.

Kanehara was also released after that fight. At least McDonalad got some karma when Lineker ktfo'd him into kingdom come in his next fight.

3o6UB2tyc49UQbkB5C.gif

lol

Kos cheated by pretending this knee hit him. And by clutching the opposite side of his head in “in pain” afterwards.
Took a nice little breather, got a point deduction just in case, and came back to win by submission.

Joe Rogan said, after watching the replay:
“And the Oscar goes to....”

Koschek-faking-injury.gif

David Terrell vs Scott Smith was the worst case of cheating and worse refereeing I have ever seen, surprised it doesn’t get talked about more

I guess you can’t blame Terrell but I believe he clearly heard the ref
I blame terrel. I k ow he was desperate to win quickly again, but I don' believe that he didn't hear the ref. And I know he felt Smith pretty much relax and almost disengage for a moment or two. He didn't technically do anything wrong, but he seems pretty shiesty for it

Sims v Mir
213rgr9.jpg

which of course begs the question whether fans see a difference between accidental and purposeful fouls. is it a foul if it's accidental and cheating if it's not? most eye pokes and fence grabs seem to me to be accidental or instinctual, though there are definitely examples of blatantly purposeful. and once it was learned that there is little risk of penalty, examples of fighters taking advantage of the 'gray area' of not knowing whether it may or may not have been accidental or not.

which is why i like Sims v Mir. grabbing the fence in order to stomp the opponents face 4 times....that's not gray area :)

Hahahha, none of the cheating here is as blatant as this. Poor Mir.

GreaseSP was pretty weak.
JBJ eye pokes are bad. Eye poke penalties should be carried over through fights. Like yellow cards in soccer tournaments
back then a ton of people were shitting on bj for whining when it was clear as day gsp intentionally was greasing. They didn't even try to hide it.

What is this one, different angle of kos/rumble? Or kos :eek::eek::eek:ging out in another one I've forgotten about?

He did it twice. After the second time I made a great thread called Kos or Flair comparing the gifs of their various flops. Unfortunately I think it was lost when the forum changed.

He did it twice. After the second time I made a great thread called Kos or Flair comparing the gifs of their various flops. Unfortunately I think it was lost when the forum changed.
that sounds amazing, if you find it again please post it, i never saw that.

ITT: Every single foul that has ever been committed in mma.

I think it's a bit nitpicky tbh.

Every single mma fighter in history has fouled at one point or another.

Belcher, Bisping, and Anthony Johnson already almost did.

Belcher had to retire cause of the poke he got from Bisping and Bisping's eye still looks super fucked up from the eye poke he got a fight or two later.

Are you meaning Bisping's eye after the Belfort headkick loss?

To give him a little benefit of the doubt, he started off holding the wrist cleanly. In the moment he might not have reacted to his fingers going into the gloves.

I remember that one. Kerr was pissed into full berserk mode.
Kerr was pissed because the guy was elbowing him in the fuckin spine. Branko is basically a lunatic who treated this as a life or death fight for money.

Back