Fighters Trying Out For TUF 23 (The Ultimate Fighter Season 23)

Well, there's another season not worth watching.

Doubt I watch just because I have been beyond done with TUF for ages now but I hope Haga and Moyle do well.

Well, there's another season not worth watching.

I haven't watched much of TUF. What makes it so crappy? Poor quality of fights/fighters? Too much drama and pettiness? I saw some of the season that was all strawweights, and it seemed like a lot of it was just typical reality TV. Are some seasons a lot better than others?

some good possible editions to the division in that list of fighters

I thought they were going to have mens Light heavyweight as well.

This. TUF is shit.
yeah look at all those garbage fighters to come from TUF like dillashaw, gastelum, michael johnson, tony ferguson, and al iaquinta.

yes, tuf is garbage.

wait no, tuf keeps producing talent, and sherdog keeps complaining about nothing.

Stephanie Webber (2-2) *
Emily Whitmire (1-0)*
Erin Harpe (1-0) *
* – Didn’t get through the next round due to record

lol ya we'd much rather have .500 fighters who are shit instead of grooming prospects ourselves

Glad to see JJ Aldrich and Kate Jackson on this list (the latter was defeated by Joanna Jedrzejczyk).

Havn't watched TUF since the Sonnen vs Jones season and even then I didnt watch consistently. Have they done a mens flyweight yet?

So is it 205 or not?

From the twitter hints, they ran a grappling session for the 205ers so they weren't scrapped outright. Now maybe they were just doing due diligence. It doesn't seem like there was a big 205 lb turnout so my guess is they're going to sign a few guys from it and scrap the idea, rolling with 115 and 135 lbs.

From the twitter hints, they ran a grappling session for the 205ers so they weren't scrapped outright. Now maybe they were just doing due diligence. It doesn't seem like there was a big 205 lb turnout so my guess is they're going to sign a few guys from it and scrap the idea, rolling with 115 and 135 lbs.

Thanks for the info.

An update to the article says that the bantamweight option has been dropped due to not enough of them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back