Fighters who fly just under the hate radar

FokaiMuayThai

MOO TAI LEGENDARY
@purple
Reaction score
This thread was inspired by Paulo Costa and his freak of nature physique, it got me thinking about how certain fighters get accused/harrassed about being on the juice and others don't.

Let's name off some fighters that have impressive enough physiques to possibly be on mexican supplements, but not impressive enough to get any flak from the public about it so they just fly under the radar and people don't bother them.

My pick is Kevin Lee, people rarely accuse him of PEDS, no idea why, the guy is ripped, almost all the time.

My other is GSP, he seems a little too passionate about being anti PED.

Also, yes i know that someone can hypothetically be on PEDs and not look outwardly different at all, but for the sake of discussion let's just base this off superficial appearance.

My pick is Kevin Lee, people rarely accuse him of PEDS, no idea why, the guy is ripped, almost all the time.

{<huh}

but for the sake of discussion let's just base this off superficial appearance.

20131219085830_josh_barnett.JPG

This thread was inspired by Paulo Costa and his freak of nature physique, it got me thinking about how certain fighters get accused/harrassed about being on the juice and others don't.

Let's name off some fighters that have impressive enough physiques to possibly be on mexican supplements, but not impressive enough to get any flak from the public about it so they just fly under the radar and people don't bother them.

Also, yes i know that someone can hypothetically be on PEDs and not look outwardly different at all, but for the sake of discussion let's just base this off superficial appearance.
Damn you have talent. You should work for USADA! And to think, the USADA wasting thousands of dollars per test when they can just hire you. A person who have magical skills to detect steroid users without any evidence at all.

You should win the Nobel Peace Prize!

Damn you have talent. You should work for USADA! And to think, the USADA wasting thousands of dollars per test when they can just hire you. A person who have magical skills to detect steroid users without any evidence at all.

You should win the Nobel Peace Prize!

lol, butthurt. I already stated that this thread is just speculative. I.e. I'm asking for everyone's uneducated opinion on the topic, if you don't wanna play, then don't.

I have a suspicion Mariusz Pudzianowski is using some tainted supplements.

I have a suspicion Mariusz Pudzianowski is using some tainted supplements.
Hmm for some reason I tend to think he isn't for MMA(tho obviously i could be wrong), cause he started MMA basically as a retired old fart doing it for funzies. He had his own busniess on top of an arguable goat strongman career and masters degree.

mma is his checkers in the park.

Brock Lesnar.

On a serious note, people have accused Lee before because he has those steroid looking bumps on his abs.

A55F54D7-6AA9-4E50-B76F-438E70E4C839.png 1B5CBA05-CA59-4926-BF7C-4976B8517ABD.jpeg

Lee got tons of accusations from lot of people here

Oh, so you're one of those basement dwelling fatties who thinks anyone who has a somewhat good looking physique is on PEDs? Got it.

Not sure why this topic is triggering everyone lol. I feel like i struck a nerve with this one. It's supposed to be fun, not so serious speculation, like "who's gay".

Back