Fighters who you like that aren't/weren't very good

Agree with others, Ross Pearson. Really liked watching James Te Huna as well.

I still hold on to hope that Poirier will become world champ one day but his fight with Eddie pretty much sums his career.

Jason MacDonald, though he was decent, and Big Country (see sig).

Neither were title contenders, but I just like them and the way they fight.

Yoshihiro Akiyama.

Dude had all the tools to be a megastar if he could just win a couple fights but a combination of a limited skill set+ some of the worst luck this side of Ian McCall spelled disaster.

Do you use drugs guy? Yoshihiro Akiyama is a legend, he was judo olympic champion and champion of K-1 HERO'S 2006. He defeated Sakuraba and could defeat Royce, you do not know what says.

Last edited:
Do you use drugs guy? Yoshihiro Akiyama is a legend, he was judo olympic champion and champion of K-1 HERO'S 2006. He defeated Sakuraba and could defeat Royce, you do not know what says.

Hey @Typrune Goatley !? Where u at?!?

View attachment 396231

It´s Alley-Oop time! Drop Your Movie Pic!

51H4HIo40BL._SY450_.jpg

Katsunori Kikuno
Was a fun fighter to watch over in Japan but just took some beatings in the UFC

Dan Hornbuckle
Another fun fighter to watch but just never reached the top of the mountain. His fight with Gono is one of my favorite highlights.

Jonathan Goulet
Sucks he's on the wrong end of one of the fastest KO in UFC

Amazed no one has mentioned Tank nor Kimo yet

Last edited:
Cmooon. We all have one.

For me.....I always was a fan of "Big Sexy" Sean McCorkle

McCorkles fucking awesome, and unfortunately fazed out not too long before this current entertainment era of the UFC started. He would've HUGE.

Pat Barrys my guy. He seems like one of the coolest guys out there.

I always like Kimbo and CB Dolloway, even though they were never really elite.

U feel Michael Johnson isnt good?

No I think he is actually extremely underrated on Sherdog. Getting out grappled by Khabib, nearly finishing Gaethje several times and getting caught in a sub by Elkins after beating the piss out of him isn't shameful by any means.

But he is dropping quickly in the rankings and I think it's safe to say his best days are behind him.

Sean O'Connell, how the hell could I have forgotten?! What a funny guy and a good fighter too. So glad he got the W in his comeback fight. War "The Real OC"!

MVP?
Krazy horse
Spartan Nicholson
PLATINUM MIKE PERRY, but hes still young and been at jacksons. So time will tell

*not to say that any of them "aren't very good" just not top of the rankings

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back