Fighters who you like that aren't/weren't very good

Also read the entire premise from the TS post before jumping to the defense of your highly-overrated Pride can crushers.

When you have nothing to back up your outdated beliefs, post a watermarked photo and nothing else.
Who would argue with a clueless dude about that?

Also read the entire premise from the TS post before jumping to the defense of your highly-overrated Pride can crushers.

That line has been used a thousand times. Has been. Like you are and Gomi never was.
Jus´shut up and dont pollute this forum.

Sara McMann. Should be smashing girls but she's just too nice to be a "cage fighter".

Back then, no. He definitely had s resurgence though. And against top competition. I feel like Nicks hot streak was against guys that were not elite.
Well,Nick´s next fight was against Karo, controversial split dec... Karo was not good too?

Brandon KillaB Davis

I will forever love the Ashikan Judan (10th Dan of leglocks) Masakazu Imanari (notable win over over young Mike brown by tearing his kneecap). Had some championships in his day in lower promotions but we all know he would not be able to succeed at the highest levels

Amazing man

People have crazy opinions about what "not very good" means. For sherdoggets, being in the top 10-100 of 7 billion humans is "not very good"
practically everyone in the top 100 is a HW or LHW with a few MWs and less WWs. But the HWs who are near the bottom of top 100 fighters are not very good for professional HW fighters. DJ who is not remotely close to making the list is a great professional fighter.

Jeff Monson.
Monson had some world class wins and even fought for the title. He was really good in his prime, he just fought too long and lost a ton of fights late in his career.

Macus Brimage, good attitude, likes dbz, farted on tv.
Neil Magny, fights often, fights anyway, grinder, super nice guy that never talks about it, never talks about his service, just serves.
Sam Alvey, again fights anyone anywhere, crazy ko power, wacky, awkward guy but owns it.

Not in the UFC anymore but Nikita Krylov, crazy active, crazy exciting, NEVER been to decision, and the UFC lets him go after one loss for some reason.

Macus Brimage, good attitude, likes dbz, farted on tv.
Neil Magny, fights often, fights anyway, grinder, super nice guy that never talks about it, never talks about his service, just serves.
Sam Alvey, again fights anyone anywhere, crazy ko power, wacky, awkward guy but owns it.

Not in the UFC anymore but Nikita Krylov, crazy active, crazy exciting, NEVER been to decision, and the UFC lets him go after one loss for some reason.
I liked brimage. They did him dirty with his opponent selection

CM PUNK

Seriously (outside of him & Jackson) if you make it to UFC past the pre-lim, you are good

But as far as guys that never made top ten ...
Filthy Tom

Tim Means though I am not sure I would consider a top 15 guy as not good. Just not best in the world material.

Gabriel Gonzaga is one of my favourite fighters all time

Back