Fighters who you like that aren't/weren't very good

Brendan Schaub.

Just kidding. I've hated that tool since the beginning. Real answer: Paul Buentello.

Sam Stout
Tim Credeur
Matt Riddle
Roland Delorme
Spencer Fisher

Rory Markham
Chris Lytle
Alan Belcher

More recently:
Thomas Almeida
Jared Cannonier

Ryan Couture
Pablo Garza

Tons of high caliber fighters who won’t ever get a belt....... how is that relevent?
I didn't say get a belt I said "get close to a belt" and like I said the 3 guys I nominated I'm a huge fan of, in fact those 3 and Sakuraba are probably my top 4 of all time in terms of entertainment but all of them would get beaten by contenders before getting anywhere near a belt.

I dislike the topic but I get the drift.

I know he will never go far but I love Bruce Leeroy!

Joe Riggs, Sean McCorkle, Ishii, Minowaman, James Thompson, Butterbean, Tank Abbott, Bob Sapp, Brandon Lee Hinkle, Kimbo and of course, Mike " The Truth " Jackson

You you better take that back, man:cool:, Minowa was the shit.

Fujita wasn't the very best, but after the Kerr fight I was a fan. If only he had a half competent coach...

I wish Damacio Page woulda done better.

Daron Cruickshank is a good shout, Jamie Varner, Abel Truijillo

so, half of posters misunderstood the point of this thread, posting champions and TOP 10 fighters and even calling other people idiots. what a surprise.

but also some good names mentioned here. I almost forgot about some of them. Would like to add Akihiro Gono here. Also Ryo Chonan - still the best submission of all time.

Also used to like Stephan Bonnar back in the days.

so, half of posters misunderstood the point of this thread, posting champions and TOP 10 fighters and even calling other people idiots. what a surprise.

Thread starters should put more effort into clarifying what they actually mean.

Brandon Moreno. He isn't awful, but he's too wild/unorthodox to be consistent at a high level.

The guy is balls to the wall and all heart. And being from a border town, I can appreciate his awesome nonsensical nickname.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back