Fighters you believe who were overhyped and then crash and burned out of the division?

Seaside

Caudillo
Banned
Reaction score
To me Gastellum is this.

but none of his fans or many people will listen to me and will instead say ´´´look at him beating everyone´´ ignoring the state that kennedy and vitor (especially Vitor was in by that fight). Or bisping.

then barely beats jacare and now is future GOAT

To me Gastellum is this.

but none of his fans or many people will listen to me and will instead say ´´´look at him beating everyone´´ ignoring the state that kennedy and vitor (especially Vitor was in by that fight). Or bisping.

Yeah. Jacare is bad.
Bisping and Belfort are in "state".

Remind me, who is good by your book?

Mike Perry
Brandon Vera
Erik Silva (he can still be champ, he's young)

anderson-silva-funny-face.png

To me Gastellum is this.

It seems to me like you are just not a Gastellum fan and not looking at what he's done objectively.

Sure those guys are past their prime, but they are still good name wins. He took care of Bisping a hell of a lot faster than GSP did comparatively.

If anything, I don't even think he is overhyped because he is kind of quiet and doesn't market himself too boldly.

Mike Perry is the answer to this thread.

To me Gastellum is this.

Who has said Gastelum is a future GOAT?

It seems to me like you are just not a Gastellum fan and not looking at what he's done objectively.

Sure those guys are past their prime, but they are still good name wins. He took care of Bisping a hell of a lot faster than GSP did comparatively.

If anything, I don't even think he is overhyped because he is kind of quiet and doesn't market himself too boldly.

i think he is good. But is not going to be elite of division and around for long time. Just wait and see

To be fair, Gastellum hasn't really "Crashed and Burned" though. He's racked up some nice wins and is looking at a potential title shot. Can't be too much crashing and burning involved with that. His main issue at WW was his weight management. The guy is an above average fighter, but not burned out of any division.

This.

Gastelum might have banged TS' girlfriend.

Mike Perry would be a correct answer. Huge hype train. Will be gone from the UFC soon.

Kelvin crashing and burning his way to a title shot, poor guy

I didn't think he was overhyped at the time, but Thomas Almeida(he's still my boy) is a fighter that comes to mind. Cody kicked his ass and he hasn't been the same since.

i think he is good. But is not going to be elite of division and around for long time. Just wait and see

He already has been around for a long time though lol

He won TUF over 5 years ago and is still going strong.

He already has been around for a long time though lol

He won TUF over 5 years ago and is still going strong.

i think he will leave division or become gatekeeper. You dont seem to understand that i am talking about fighters that were upper tier but never elite elite.

At one time, I thought Thiago Tavares was going to clean out the LW division.

But he did no such thing.

To me Gastellum is this.

How many drugs did you take before posting this?

I thought Tony Ferguson would end up like this. I guess he's proven me wrong.

Back