Fighters you realized you under appreciated

Old Anthony Pettis
Pride Hunt
Junior Dos Santos
Darren Elkins

All fighters below LW. I still clearly under appreciate womens MMA in the UFC!

Nick Diaz. Big time.

Darren Elkins...the guy is carnage...and a walking offering to the Just Bleed Gods...
guy eats elbows for breakfast...
Darren-Elkins-eates-BIG-FG-EL-GNP-vs-Mirsad-Bektic-R1-.gif

tumblr_ombm7tiVwH1r7vh24o1_540.gif

would he beat gustaffson?
I believe 100% yes.
would he beat rumble though? damn that would have been fireworks. leaning towards rumble.
dc - definitely not. terrible matchup for page.
jones- in rampage's prime when he was juiced? it would be close but probably a decision loss
he beats everyone else.

jeez. and I think prime page would be DCs cryptonite. i think rumble beats jbj.

BJ Penn.
I'm not really into looking past matches in sports so I never really knew how badass he was until I stumbled on a highlight reel of his. It sure made me feel bad and dumb.

Chael P.

Used to always cheer against him and found him to be really annoying. I don't know why but in the last couple years I've grown to appreciate him both as a fighter and an entertainer on the mic. Would be hilarious if he ends up winning the HW tourni actually.

Condit was overrated for years so it’s funny you list him. I’m very glad he’s on his way out.

jeez. and I think prime page would be DCs cryptonite. i think rumble beats jbj.
no not at all. power punchers get wrecked by dc. only person that could beat a drained dc at lhw would be jbj who had to roid to get the better of dc.

I never really watched WEC, so maybe this is a reason as to why I don't appreciate them as much as others.
It was sweet that it was free, often, had really interesting matchups, and a slew of new, dynamic fighters. The smaller cage was awesome, and the talent acquisition superb

Bisping. I followed him early career like the TUF days and was always very underwhelmed with his fights. I stopped caring about MMA for like 5 years then all the sudden he’s beating Anderson Silva and these top guys and is the champ. What the fuck lol

would he beat gustaffson?
I believe 100% yes.
would he beat rumble though? damn that would have been fireworks. leaning towards rumble.
dc - definitely not. terrible matchup for page.
jones- in rampage's prime when he was juiced? it would be close but probably a decision loss
he beats everyone else.
not wandi.... ;)

Fitch. The guy was a real weed whacker.

Back