Fighters you want to like but for some reason you can't

MMA_enthusiast

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
For me the current flyweight champion Henry Cejudo is a man i just cant get behind, there's something about him that i find strange, like the way he talks about himself like he destined to change the world, he sounds humble but something is off putting. Credit to him for being the youngest gold medalist in olympic freestyle wrestling and managing to avenge his loss and dethrone the most successful champion in UFC but he's just a guy i don't particular enjoy watching.

James Vick
TJ Dillashaw
GSP

Stipe. Only bc he embarassed my boy Ngannou

Pathological Cheats

They can be great fighters with crazy resumes, but I just can't get on board with that shit.

Any wmma fighter. The talent level is so low that it is just awful to watch. Even the stars/champs are terrible. Kick that shit back to Invicta. There is a reason the big sports are men only. I know cucks want to pretend that the sexes are equal, but they are not. Men will always be better, faster, stronger, etc.

Conor McGregor.

He's fun to watch, but he's that obnoxious kid in middle school who was only tough with his friends around.

I loved seeing Khabibsmesh him. I would also love to see him fight again, but maybe it's time to modify the schtick to something more appropriate for a fighter in his thirties with multiple losses in the last few years alone?

Dillashaw. He has an exciting style but I just can't seem to root for him.

Any wmma fighter. The talent level is so low that it is just awful to watch. Even the stars/champs are terrible. Kick that shit back to Invicta. There is a reason the big sports are men only. I know cucks want to pretend that the sexes are equal, but they are not. Men will always be better, faster, stronger, etc.

If Valentina is terrible, then over 95% of the fighters in the UFC are even more terrible.

TJ. Dudes an amazing fighter but I fucking hate his face.

I wanted to like Jon Jones but right from the get go you could tell, the guy was fake as hell. Amazing fighter but legit shitty human being.

For me, Woodley is the opposite.
I want to dislike him because he can be a race-baiting cunt and definitely has a chip on his shoulder.
But if I’m being honest , he’s an amazing fighter, a good man that provides for his family, and he’s worthy of having way more fans than he actually does based on his talents alone.

Back