Fighters you want to like but for some reason you can't

WTF is wrong with Rob Whittaker??
i second this what is wrong with the Reaper?
x3

Whittaker is one of the most respectful, likeable, and amazingly talented fighters to ever step foot in the cage.
x4

Whittaker also uses an amazing blend of Karate and boxing, really cool fighting style. What's not to like?

ON TOPIC:

Darren Till - one interview he's a talented but modest young man, another he's a cocky idiot who cuts 2 weight classes. I wanted to like him but can't.

Khabib - I rooted for him vs Conor but all the stuff that happened after the fight and how he went from an apology to "eagles don't stay in cages" left a bad taste in my mouth.

Woodley - amazing talent and I totally respect him but can't get behind for some reason.

Spider - the PEDs ruined him for me.

Last edited:
Any wmma fighter. The talent level is so low that it is just awful to watch. Even the stars/champs are terrible. Kick that shit back to Invicta. There is a reason the big sports are men only. I know cucks want to pretend that the sexes are equal, but they are not. Men will always be better, faster, stronger, etc.

i think miesha vs holly is a good case study bro. miesha knew she was losing and had to get the takedown to win, even tho holly kept shrugging it off. now, how many fights have we seen where we know a guy needs a finish to win, and he fights the entire remainder of the fight like a cagey pussy, just waiting out the time? thats like 90% of all fights. miesha went balls to the wall, risked getting ko'd, recklessly going for takedowns, and she finally got one and won by sub in the 5th round

holly refused to tap out and went unconscious throwing punches at some opponent she was hallucinating about.

and as the main event on that card we had conor tapping out, as always, without even trying to fight off the choke. general consensus among sane people is that he was rocked and just wanted a way out, after spending his entire career telling us what big balls he has and how noone is on his level

nintchdbpict000224410122.jpg

you can argue if you want that the women's skill isnt as good as the mens but there are great woman fighters. cat zingano vs amanda nunes was fucking brutal and cat showed a ton of heart

Sage Northcutt. Dude is way too nice. He's gotta have a dead hooker in his basement or something.

Anderson - even before the failed tests something about him just rubbed me the wrong way , the voice, fake humbleness which comes off even more self entitled and arrogant which came out in fights and Ive always had the feeling he can speak english and the whole "I back" is put on to make himself seem innocent or cute for some bizarre reason

Condit - The Natural Born Killer, no thank you, I respect him as a fighter but I feel like when he goes on and on how he loves fighting and how violent he is he's almost trying to convince himself and us. The Lawler fight all everyone was talking about was how much of a savage animal Lawler is and Condit was saying yeah me too Im savage too guys. The Diaz fight was a strategy I get it but it didnt come off as a NBK. I did enjoy the elbow clinic on Alves

Ortega - Everyones swept that drug test under the carpet and now hes everyones blueyed boy

Really disliked Woodley but he's died down on the racebaiting and the whole money fight situation after his campaign on why number 1 contenders should get shots when he was waiting and after the Till fight I gained an almost liking towards him which I didnt expect

The nuthuggers of Shogun, Fedor, and GSP make it impossible for me to like those guys

Till

I’m usually a fan of top level southpaws but I don’t get what the hype was ever about.

This doesnt fit perfectly to what you are asking, because i do love DC, despite all the BS he does, the way he handled the Jones rivalry and etc...

I like him a lot, but some shit pisses me off.

People that cut crazy amounts of weight. Holloway for instance.

Woodley without hesitation. Great fighter, family man from a place where that is unfortunately rare. Looks like he could have a future in broadcasting. Can be funny. He could be huge, but he constantly shoots himself in the foot.

Demetrious Johnson - He avoided TJ and I feel his legacy was just...not justified based on the level of opponents he faced

Mike Perry - He is just such a fucking dumbass

Dustin Poirier - Whiny IMO

Cody Garbrandt - Whiny/Too Emotional

Conor McGregor - Use to love him until the money

Benson Henderson - Fuck him

Back