Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
fighting sept 15, lets get it! will be posting some training vlogs here

Attachments

• 39504587_1311385598996888_5730366905584189440_n.jpg
    39504587_1311385598996888_5730366905584189440_n.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 16
Good luck, go for the balls lol. Nah but just to prepare well for your opponent, it's all about the preparation for a fight.

Good luck, go for the balls lol. Nah but just to prepare well for your opponent, it's all about the preparation for a fight.

for sure, he is 1-1 his first fight he got a sloppy outside leg trip and won by darce

his second fight he got knocked out in 15 seconds, he throws wild punches..

and he has wrestling background from school so he will be looking to take me down so im training with the wrestling guys in the gym and working my TDD and popping the jab in his face. thank you guys!

for sure, he is 1-1 his first fight he got a sloppy outside leg trip and won by darce

his second fight he got knocked out in 15 seconds, he throws wild punches..

and he has wrestling background from school so he will be looking to take me down so im training with the wrestling guys in the gym and working my TDD and popping the jab in his face. thank you guys!

I just looked at the poster are you fighting in new York?

yes sir! albany NY

Hopefully you win, new York is where they do more serious mma training then new jersey, most gyms in new jersey want you to get a blue belt before doing mma, in ny they'll let you do it regardless.

Hopefully you win, new York is where they do more serious mma training then new jersey, most gyms in new jersey want you to get a blue belt before doing mma, in ny they'll let you do it regardless.

im confident in myself that i will get a KO That night. from here on out its only hard work and training and getting my gas tank up

im confident in myself that i will get a KO That night. from here on out its only hard work and training and getting my gas tank up

Good, you should do your roadwork, and try doing a little swimming too, back in 2016 when I had a lot of free time because of a dumbass manager that gave me less hours, I was running 1 mile and swimming 25 laps at least just to get the cardio up and sometimes I biked 9 miles. It would've helped a lot of I didn't drink a lot of soda daily, now that I got my diet under control I have better cardio and am getting up to a mile run without slowing down better now.

Good, you should do your roadwork, and try doing a little swimming too, back in 2016 when I had a lot of free time because of a dumbass manager that gave me less hours, I was running 1 mile and swimming 25 laps at least just to get the cardio up and sometimes I biked 9 miles. It would've helped a lot of I didn't drink a lot of soda daily, now that I got my diet under control I have better cardio and am getting up to a mile run without slowing down better now.

yess!! i know exactly what you mean! i actually have been going swimming every day for the past few weeks after training sesh, i head out to my local ymca, hop in the sauna for 10 minutes and do some laps than come out and another 10 min in the sauna

and regarding soda, i cut soda from my diet and boy did the pounds start going away like crazy and my cardio immensely increased as well

Good luck, and have fun.

Is this a pro card?

Back