Fightworks boxing tutorials

Dismas

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just started a boxing tutorial channel. I'm an ex pro fighter, and I coach professional and amateur boxers.

Have a look - I try and bring something different.

Let me know what you think;

34 Counters to the jab in 90 seconds

29 left hook set ups in 2 mins

How to left hook - sorry about the sound quality

Good turning option off the ropes

Progressing your stance from beginner to the next stage ....

Dude you gotta break em down a little bit more, its great to see all the moves back to back, easy to pick out the ones that would be more favorable to ones personal style but maybe include some slo mo or later down the line have some more detailed videos

Thanks for the videos though, i swear I've learned so much technique from the internet

Dude you gotta break em down a little bit more, its great to see all the moves back to back, easy to pick out the ones that would be more favorable to ones personal style but maybe include some slo mo or later down the line have some more detailed videos

Thanks for the videos though, i swear I've learned so much technique from the internet
When I made those I wasn't really prepared to give that info... but I might do one. Which ones would you be interested in seeing more details on.

When I made those I wasn't really prepared to give that info... but I might do one. Which ones would you be interested in seeing more details on.
ALL OF THEM!!! Maybe 1 vid for each technique/counter. Why it works, common mistakes, drilling tips, etc.

Thank you for sharing!

Great content! It's cool seeing a few different moves that I'm not familiar with along with some of my favoirtes.

I don't expect you to break them all down, as that's information that you'll share with your fighters who pay for your time and that's all well and good.

Second video of left hook setups, you mentioned which fighters are known for using them, that was a very interesting addition. If you're planning on breaking down some moves for the internet, you should do those ones imo.

For those who want slow-mo, don't forget that youtube lets you choose the speed of the video and can go down to 1/4...(or speed it up if it's boring)

I've now watched most of your youtube videos now and found them entertaining and helpful. I hope you keep putting them out!

I know we all want breakdowns, but I really like the first two videos as well. It's nice to have something compiled like that, that instantly gives you so many ideas and a visual framework to drill them.

I just watched the stance vid as well, good explanation.

Keep up the good content!

I know we all want breakdowns, but I really like the first two videos as well. It's nice to have something compiled like that, that instantly gives you so many ideas and a visual framework to drill them.

I just watched the stance vid as well, good explanation.

Keep up the good content!
Thanks mate - yes the fast stuff is good ...

Back