Figueroa vs Escandon & Joe Joyce vs. Iago Kiladze plus Ajagba. SUNDAY Sept.30th PBC FS1(4:30pm PT)

joyce-kiladze-weights%20(7).jpg

Joyce 263, Kiladze 218

Looking forward to watching both Joyce and Ajagba spark some fools out. On too late for me to watch live with work tomorrow so I'll have to catch up on it Monday evening.

Reyes is getting wrecked. He either has an amazing chin, or Rodriguez has no power

Glad it was ruled an UD, rather than the stoppage that it looked like at first (ref was waving it off and the bell).

Reyes ate a LOT of damage. Not sure if it lack of power of granite chin. First time seeing either

Ajagba is scary. Hope Joyce gets a stoppage just as quickly.

Joyce wins by tko!

Drops his opponent 3 times

In case you missed it here is Joe Joyces fight in full.

In case you missed it here is Joe Joyces fight in full.

Cheers dude.

Impressed with Joyce’s workrate and ring craft. I think the other dude just ran out of steam. He looked slow though and he’s normally much better defensively. I think he realised straight away that Kiladze couldn’t really hurt him

Cheers dude.

Impressed with Joyce’s workrate and ring craft. I think the other dude just ran out of steam. He looked slow though and he’s normally much better defensively. I think he realised straight away that Kiladze couldn’t really hurt him
Yeah I agree that he realised Iago couldn't hurt him. He was just trying to pin him down after that. I thought Joyce looked a bit clumsy with his footwork in particular looking quite ponderous because while the guy was a mover I think that Joyce was struggling a bit to cut off the ring. But he got to him eventually. I'd pick Usyk to beat him again at this stage just because he is so quick on his feet.

Back