Film & TV's Most Heartbreaking Deaths

Hank from breaking bad for me. It was obvious something would happen to him with how obsessive he was to the blue case.

GorillasInTheMist.jpg

Digits death was rough

What happened to her?

What’s eating Gilbert grape - when the mom passes away and Arnie (Leo) doesn’t understand what’s happened.

Exactly. Badass way to go out.

They cut off his penis and testicles first. Then they disemboweled him and burned his bowels while he watched. Then they beheaded and dismembered him.

It was a horrific death.

They cut off his penis and testicles first. Then they disemboweled him and burned his bowels while he watched. Then they beheaded and dismembered him.

It was a horrific death.

That's not the point. The point was during all those hardships he still defied till the bitter end. Horrific in a painful way to go out. But he spat in the face of tyrrany and longshanks face by screaming freedooom. He would not be defeated even though he was.

24 Season 1 Jack Bauer on phone with hot daughter while he's about to pilot the plane into the valley for suicide mission.

Damn I forgot writing this but I have grown cold as I actually had zero sympathy for Rickon in this scene as the slightest irratic zigzag would have made him near impossible to shoot. Or heck just turn and run backwards once you were a few hundred meters away and watch the arrows once loosed.

untitled-1124.gif

tdjE4w4.gif

fqsRmMu.gif

rickonarrows.gif

And had Snow died here I would have felt similarly unmoved.

C01E5D77EA59C4BDB228CCA828F82110EE066E57
Agreed
Bit the battle was excellent
Esp the part where jon realised hed fucjrd up charging ahead like a beserker and just draws his sword and begins bobbing ready to go out like a badass......hasnt had as badass a monent since he tried to land a punch on a white walker

Agreed
Bit the battle was excellent
Esp the part where jon realised hed fucjrd up charging ahead like a beserker and just draws his sword and begins bobbing ready to go out like a badass......hasnt had as badass a monent since he tried to land a punch on a white walker
Ya that whole exchange was bad ass.

GlisteningWaryAquaticleech-size_restricted.gif

giphy-62.gif

There are two types of people in this world, people who have watched The Champ, and people who don’t know what genuine sadness is...

This was an amazing scene also. Both Ricky Schroder and Jon Voight deserved to win the Oscar that year. @Cantona7

Back