Final Fight Championship 31 Sept.28th Rio Las Vegas. CBSSN Ishii vs Chris Barnett title fight

I take it since he is fighting here for the titke the ROAD Openweight GP fizzled out or?

Also

Mighty Mo has a KB fight tomorrow at Heat 43

There is no info, on the road fc hw gp nor the 155 one since they announced the new CEO...

I spoke with Barnett and he says nobody of the company has even contacted him and that olí Thompson also claims the same

I would not have known about Satoshi Ishii on USA cable TV.

Event cancelled.... FFC doesn’t have the Las Vegas promoters license...... Ishii just post that in his Facebook account that he doe isn’t want to compete with this guys anymore and that he will be in Quintet 3 a super fight vs frank mir October 5th instead

Event cancelled.... FFC doesn’t have the Las Vegas promoters license...... Ishii just post that in his Facebook account that he doe isn’t want to compete with this guys anymore and that he will be in Quintet 3 a super fight vs frank mir October 5th instead
That is funny as hell. They planned so many shows in Las Vegas without a license.

According to Faceboook this card has been rescheduled for October 12th, although it still shows up for this Friday in my DirecTV program guide for the time being.

Still CBSsn right?
I imagine so. CBS SN is now running a "The Best of Final Fight Championships" two hour special on Friday night in place of where the live card was supposed to be broadcast.

I imagine so. CBS SN is now running a "The Best of Final Fight Championships" two hour special on Friday night in place of where the live card was supposed to be broadcast.
Maybe it will be a regular thing on CBSsn since they are promoting it.

Maybe it will be a regular thing on CBSsn since they are promoting it.
Like I mentioned above I would just enjoy whatever showing they manage to actually have and not get my hopes up about anything regular.

Mir also mentioned on IG that he is facing Ishii at Quintet. What is going on with this event?

Mir also mentioned on IG that he is facing Ishii at Quintet. What is going on with this event?
Did you read the thread? The card was pushed back until October 12th.

Back