Final PPV numbers for MayMac are ...

Its only the benchmark when that is the agenda lol

You cannot discount UK buys when Conor is from Ireland & a big reason the fight was made
They made this fight to make money. To discount some of that money is extremely silly

Bottom line both made about the same & sold the same

The ppv companies are USA companies and make the most from ppv buys in the states. I think they then on sell the rights in other countries for a flat rate so ppv buys dont really matter in those countries (i think)

The ppv companies are USA companies and make the most from ppv buys in the states. I think they then on sell the rights in other countries for a flat rate so ppv buys dont really matter in those countries (i think)

Not true
Pay Per View = Pay Per View (lol)
The name itself says there is no "flat rate"
1.1m bought it in the UK according to Sky

In countries that do not have PPV, they air on TV

Again, people cannot discount the money & buys made just to further an agenda

The fight was made to make money. Discarding money from UK is completely silly

Not true
Pay Per View = Pay Per View (lol)
The name itself says there is no "flat rate"
1.1m bought it in the UK according to Sky

In countries that do not have PPV, they air on TV

Again, people cannot discount the money & buys made just to further an agenda

The fight was made to make money. Discarding money from UK is completely silly

Yea but u dont get me.
Showtime sell the rights to sky for a flat rate n then sky set their ppv price. So if sky paid 10mil for maypac n 10 mil for maymac Showtime don't see anymore money than the 10 mil regardless of how much ot sells in the UK; n Showtime are essentially the ones paying the fighters.

Yea but u dont get me.
Showtime sell the rights to sky for a flat rate n then sky set their ppv price. So if sky paid 10mil for maypac n 10 mil for maymac Showtime don't see anymore money than the 10 mil regardless of how much ot sells in the UK; n Showtime are essentially the ones paying the fighters.

Please show me the info that backs that up & I'll explain where you are confused

That is not how PPV deals are made.
If they sold the rights as a flat fee, it would be on TV as I explained (like UFC is with Sky in UK)

Last edited:

You cannot discount UK buys when Conor is from Ireland & a big reason the fight was made
They made this fight to make money. To discount some of that money is extremely silly

It's always the benchmark gtfo. MayPac sold more than MayMac period. You are the one with the agenda who cant accept that for some reason.

You dont think MayPac sold massively in the UK? Probably also was repeating that Dana White number of 6.5 mil

US PPVs are what are matter because the PPV prices here are absurd. Nobody cares about the 20 pound PPVs or whatever the hell it is in the UK.

Mayweather-Pacquiao sold more ppvs, had a bigger gate and made more revenue than Mayweather-McGregor.

It's always the benchmark gtfo. MayPac sold more than MayMac period. You are the one with the agenda who cant accept that for some reason.

You dont think MayPac sold massively in the UK? Probably also was repeating that Dana White number of 6.5 mil

US PPVs are what are matter because the PPV prices here are absurd. Nobody cares about the 20 pound PPVs or whatever the hell it is in the UK.

You are not bright
I gave the facts

Try again in another thread & you can possibly do better

Take care

TS reminds me of this. Never happy.

At least he's an artist.
B.
F.
D.
, I'm a screenwriter.
And I'm a candle maker, but you don't hear me braggin'about it! No, all you do is you get me to try to work on my rich friends.
For an investment opportunity! Man, I would love to burn your candles! You burn it, you buy it! Oh, good, I'll be your first customer! You're hardly my first.
That's what she said! That is a $200 plasma screen TV that you just killed! Good luck paying me back on your zero dollars a year salary plus benefits, babe! - I'm gonna get going.

Read more: https://www.springfieldspringfield....ipts.php?tv-show=the-office-us&episode=s04e09

I wonder how all the refunds and technical issues factor into this. Any idea how many people were refunded?

I wonder how all the refunds and technical issues factor into this. Any idea how many people were refunded?

Even better - maybe some fans will try and sue someone like after the Mayweather and Pacquiao fight. <36>

I can't help but wonder how much Mayweather vs. Pacquaio actually being a boring fight hurt Mayweather vs. McGregor's numbers.

But i thought you said it "officially" beat May vs Pac?

I don't get why you so desperately want May vs Mac to beat May vs Pac. You kinda lost all credibility when you said it "officially beat May vs Pac earlier, even though there was nothing close to official about world wide numbers

The Double Champ and P4P#1 and PPV king, lmao deal with it.
hope he fights again. that would be nice, i think he's to interested in coke and hanging out with gangster though. probably more likely to get shot than fight again, unless it's some farcical affair with an over the hill boxer.

Back