Final PPV numbers for MayMac are ...

hope he fights again. that would be nice, i think he's to interested in coke and hanging out with gangster though. probably more likely to get shot than fight again, unless it's some farcical affair with an over the hill boxer.

There's enough time for all four.

Which record? The record is 4.3m. Did they broke it? No

He pretty clearly says the "World record". It looks like McGregor/Mayweather may have got more worldwide sales than Mayweather/Pacquiao. 4.3 million is the figure for N. America.

4.3m domestic (US) for MayMac (SHO sports announced)
Under the 4.5 they said a few months ago, but what Meltzer said in September

Sky sports already gave the 1.1m number for UK
So it might still be #1 worldwide but is closer

May/Pac did 4.6 million + UK numbers of over a million, so that's at least 5.6-5.7 million, ahead of the May/Mac numbers of 5.4 million.

MayPac did not do 1m UK

I remember reading and listening about some reports when the fight 1st happened that it was over a million in the UK, so I stuck with that.But since May/Mac has come out they've put it down, I don't know what to trust, ha.

I remember reading and listening about some reports when the fight 1st happened that it was over a million in the UK, so I stuck with that.But since May/Mac has come out they've put it down, I don't know what to trust, ha.

ha, it might have been the first estimates (they are usually higher as we seen)
But MayPac supposed final numbers were 5.5m worldwide
MayMac was 5.4 N.A & UK so its either tied or beat it
Plus the grosses were both about $600m
Basically a tie

Its funny bc a nitwit says I am spinning numbers to make MayMac better, but meanwhile I was the one that posted it did less than the original SHO numbers
Some tools make zero sense ;)

ha, it might have been the first estimates (they are usually higher as we seen)
But MayPac supposed final numbers were 5.5m worldwide
MayMac was 5.4 N.A & UK so its either tied or beat it
Plus the grosses were both about $600m
Basically a tie

Its funny bc a nitwit says I am spinning numbers to make MayMac better, but meanwhile I was the one that posted it did less than the original SHO numbers
Some tools make zero sense ;)
It wasn't a tie.
How could it be?
Mayweather-Pacquiao did 4.6m in the USA at $100 a piece while Mayweather-McGregor did 4.3m at $100 a ppv.
That's a $30m difference.
The May-Pac gate was also $20m more than May-Mac.
So now that's a $50m difference.

By the way the UK ppv only cost $26 to purchase.
So when adding in the revenue, the UK ppv would have to of sold 2m more than May-Pac in the UK to make up the $50m, which it did not.

Mayweather-Hatton still holds the record for UK ppvs by the way

It wasn't a tie.
How could it be?
Mayweather-Pacquiao did 4.6m in the USA at $100 a piece while Mayweather-McGregor did 4.3m at $100 a ppv.
That's a $30m difference.
The May-Pac gate was also $20m more than May-Mac.
So now that's a $50m difference.

By the way the UK ppv only cost $26 to purchase.
So when adding in the revenue, the UK ppv would have to of sold 2m more than May-Pac in the UK to make up the $50m, which it did not.

Mayweather-Hatton still holds the record for UK ppvs by the way

I didnt realize NA + UK = worldwide lmao

You're full of shit. The US is always the benchmark and MayPac was more. Now suddenly MayMac is more because it includes UK buys and is considered "worldwide" which it isnt.

MayPac made more in every benchmark except your cherry picked US + UK POSSIBLY

You're full of shit. The US is always the benchmark and MayPac was more. Now suddenly MayMac is more because it includes UK buys and is considered "worldwide" which it isnt.

I said May-Pac did more u jackass. That was the whole point.
U illiterate scumbag

Joshua/Klitschko had the highest before Mayweather/McGregor then beat it

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/9/...-vs-mcgregor-officially-breaks-u-k-ppv-record
That's wrong. Mayweather-Hatton did 1.2m in the UK.
Lewis-Tyson did 750k, for what it's worth.
I'm not sure what Joshua Klitschko did I'm generally good on that stuff and I actually don't remember what they did
EDIT
Looking up the numbers for Joshua Klitschko has them all over the place reading some references from Eddie Hearn and hun saying that Mayweather Pacquiao has the record at 1.5 million and they're expecting Joshua Klitschko to top that so that in itself already is more than Mayweather McGregor.
But I think those are wrong too I'm pretty sure Mayweather vs. Hatton is the record at 1.2 and Joshua and Klitschko faltered somewhere in the 700 to 800 thousand range

Oh wow I was close with my original guess. Fairly short of breaking the domestic record and super close globally. I'm usually not good at guessing ppv buys. I guess I just predict deez tings.

That is what Dana said worldwide that Tuesday.
As I said then, there was no way to know that early

We know it did over 5.4m worldwide due to UK numbers being released by Sky (1.1m)
MayPac did about 5.5m worldwide so its close
Both did about the same $600m gross it seems

But as per usual, DW says a number & its over-inflated, but some nitwits will believe it even though we have proof he does it all the time!

Dana White has the logic of a housecat.

If beg and meow and ask for food every time, you'll still get food SOME of the time.

I don't know ho is P4P alcoholic Conor or Bisping. Probably Conor because Michael don't have money he must pay his manager a lot

Just hope Conor stop drinking that whisky shit and win his real fight against alcohol

I've been saying this. No one ever cared about PPV numbers outside the US but now it does because the nuthuggers want to use it as a narrative to make Conor seem bigger than he is.

Back