Final Warped Tour Lineup Announced

Nameless Ghoul

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Damn, I had hope that they were going to pull a bunch of the old school alumni back for this last run. What a sack of crap this ended up being .
DXPS7j8W0AE0CRO

lineup like that you wonder how it lasted this long

I went like 15-16 years ago. Damn time flies

I've never heard of most of those bands.

I went in 2001.

Less than Jake is the only band that played that year that's playing this year. Sad.

Real big fish still around!?

I went in 2001.

Less than Jake is the only band that played that year that's playing this year. Sad.

Went the same year. Hell, it could have been the same show because you've said you grew up in Little Rock?

All I can remember really enjoying is AFI, Rancid, Me First and the Gimme Gimmes, H20, and Madcap. AFI and Me First and the Gimme Gimmes were awesome.

Of course the fucking Misfits bounced before the tour made it here.

Looking over the list of bands now, even though some were stated as being there I don't remember their performance if they were.

Looking at the 2018 line up.. I'm a fan of Taking Back Sunday and some of Asking Alexandria and Unearth's stuff. TBS puts on a good live show, and the splinter group, Straylight Run, also put on a good live show and were pretty good in their own right.

Simple Plan? yuck. Didn't realize 3Oh3 was still going.

Last edited:
Went the same year. Hell, it could have been the same show because you've said you grew up in Little Rock?

All I can remember really enjoying is AFI, Rancid, Me First and the Gimme Gimmes, H20, and Madcap. AFI and Me First and the Gimme Gimmes were awesome.

Of course the fucking Misfits bounced before the tour made it here.

Looking over the list of bands now, even though some were stated as being there I don't remember their performance if they were.

Looking at the 2018 line up.. I'm a fan of Taking Back Sunday and some of Asking Alexandria and Unearth's stuff. TBS puts on a good live show, and the splinter group, Straylight Run, also put on a good live show and were pretty good in their own right.

Simple Plan? yuck. Didn't realize 3Oh3 was still going.
Indeed my friend, we were definitely at that show.

Yeah, I was just going over the list and don't remember all of the bands, but there was two or three stages, weren't there?

Here's a link I just found, not sure if the stages were the same here, but they also have dates for bands that were only touring limited dates.

http://warped-tour.wikia.com/wiki/Warped_Tour_2001

I wasn't nearly into Punk as I was after that show, got my poster signed by Lars in Rancid, really enjoyed their show. Alien Ant Farm and 311 played awesomely as well, and I got into The Ataris for a bit after then as well.

Goddamn it was fucking hot that day, though.

is warped tour the last of the traveling rock festival?

It seems like every region has a Coachella type 2-3 day rock festival now so bands can do their own tours and just take these festival gigs as they come. The Sacramento one is stacked every year. These festivals just couldn’t get the bands anymore.

I remember ozzfest, lollapalooza, and warped tour always being stacked. Even the smaller stages had the biggest bands. I remember Ozzfest or Mayhemfest being incredibly thin in its final years as a tour. Sad when 2000 and 2001 being rock heaven.

TBS, The Used, Underoath, every time I die, silverstein. The only marginally good bands worth seeing. I haven’t seen ETID or Silverstein but the other 3 suck live. ETID I’m sure is dope live tho. Warped hasnt been good in over 15 years.

TBS, The Used, Underoath, every time I die, silverstein. The only marginally good bands worth seeing. I haven’t seen ETID or Silverstein but the other 3 suck live. ETID I’m sure is dope live tho. Warped hasnt been good in over 15 years.

Is Silverstein the band Andrew Dice Clay's kids play at?

Mother Goose, I fucked her.

Oh!!!!

I've never heard of most of those bands.

That's because the target audience for these bands are 15-16 year old emo/scene kids.

Trust me you aren't missing out on anything good with any of these shitty bands.

Must be a bunch of pop punk bands

That's because the target audience for these bands are 15-16 year old emo/scene kids.

Trust me you aren't missing out on anything good with any of these shitty bands.

75c46a776a0fd9a1e73dcb66e862b2a9--simpsons-meme-simpsons-quotes.jpg

Bowling for soup is still around?

<{clintugh}>
Odd. I know next to nothing about Rock, but opened this thread for whatever reason. Then I wondered about the "Your Show" they used to have out here. Then I remembered LL Cool J cancelling because he was sick. He came out and spoke to the crowd and hyped up Bowling for Soup and half of tbe crowd walked off afterwards. Then they had the crowd yelling "I love fat people". Pretty sure that simple statement would lead to all kinds of outrage now

But anyway, hen wondered if they're still around until I saw this post.

<Fedor23>

Back