FINALLY, an OTC "Testosterone Booster" checks out:

I'm gonna have to go out on a limb and totally disagree with that statement made about having certain strength minimums in order to take a product.

If you're lifting or training recreationally, I can see where you're coming from. Having a 1000 or 1200 total is doable without supps.

But for those of us who are competing in sports, anything that gives you the legal edge, you will take. If creatine will improve my output, I'll take it. If Novedex gives me slightly less bodyfat and slightly more muscle, I'll take it.

And besides, what if your Sport has nothing to do with picking shit up?

Thanks for this incredible information, Sinister. I'm going to pick this product up tomorrow.

I'm 33 and preparing for my first MMA competition in 6 months. I need to shed some unwanted pounds and get some of my old college wrestling strength back. I was looking at several test boosters and was about to go with Pronabolin but after reading this I'm not so sure!

Sinister, have you reviewed Pronabolin or compared it to Novedex?

By the way, thanks Sinister for offering such a thorough review on this product.

So I stubled accross this thread after taking Novadex XT for about 3 weeks and I think there are some issues with it:

Wk 1: 2 caps
Wk 2: 3 caps
Wk 3: alternating days 3-4 caps

Is it possible that Novadex is actually causing gyno? When I feel around my pecks I have some weird bumps and what feels like moveable tissue beneath my nipple. Never noticed it before Novadex. What gives?

no no no no

and shame on you for taking anything without doing the research first.

Well I researched some stuff on Bodybuilding.com which actually has more usefull information than here! Saying no no no tells me nothing and isn't exactly going to help anyne else researching the DSD forum in the future!

I am simply asking if it can cause it or not? If its not Gyno (which only started upon using Novadex) than what the hell is it?

So you researched it on a site that sells it? There's some good non-biased info for ya.

As far as what your issue is, how the hell would we know? We're not all doctors & my crystal ball is in the shop. If it concerns you, go to the doctor.

right. way too many people ask things on forums that they should be asking their doctor (such as, but not limited to, sprains, tears, breaks, fractures, gyno.....)

don't worry, i've had my hand held before too...

1. Google
  2. "gynecomastia"
  3. click the wikipedia link
  4. read the whole darn thing. even if you don't understand the words, read it.
  5. Google
  6. type in the words from the wiki article that you didn't know
  7. hit the "Back" button a few times until you get back to the wiki article
  8. re-read it.
  9. Google
  10. "gynecomastia novedex xt"
  11. read all the links

So I stubled accross this thread after taking Novadex XT for about 3 weeks and I think there are some issues with it:

Wk 1: 2 caps
Wk 2: 3 caps
Wk 3: alternating days 3-4 caps

Is it possible that Novadex is actually causing gyno? When I feel around my pecks I have some weird bumps and what feels like moveable tissue beneath my nipple. Never noticed it before Novadex. What gives?

Well I researched some stuff on Bodybuilding.com which actually has more usefull information than here! Saying no no no tells me nothing and isn't exactly going to help anyne else researching the DSD forum in the future!

I am simply asking if it can cause it or not? If its not Gyno (which only started upon using Novadex) than what the hell is it?

It's impossible to get gynecomastia from a product that is used to prevent it.

If the lump is painful, a hard mass the size of a marble then you may have it. But again I doubt you have it. It may just be your body reacting to your hormones fluctuating. But again a product that is supposed to prevent conversion to estrogen is not going to give you gynecomastia.

And you obviously didn't do enough research. With Novadex XT it is always best to taper down the dosages. Never go higher than 4 caps per day.

Even the bottle only say 1-3 caps. So why did you feel the need to bump it up to 4?

Yaar. The bottle I have clearly states do not exceed 4 per day. I had been alternation 3-4 day to day or as per my lifting schedule.

So am I to assume that the forum info from BodyBuilding.com with user testimonials, user information and training logs while using Novadex is all garbage? Is this a Sherdog versus BodyBuilding thing?

So at face value, relying on user testimonials, the labeling on the product bottle (sold at a major retail chain - relatively inexpensive) and other "google" research isn't sufficient to assume the product is being sold in good faith? Does this same logic apply to all products? Do I now ignore posts from credited posters concerning their advice and promotion of a product like Beta Alanine? Do I ignore the back and forth user information and multiple user input on this forum let alone pose a serious question?

I can connect the dots. 2 plus 2 equals 4. I started using Novadex and within 3-4 weeks I developed a hard lump beneath my tit.

Is it possible that people here don't want to hear about this? Is it possible that a Gaspari rep is lurking here? It happens in stock market forums, why can't it occur in a SDD forum with a title advertising a product that up to this point has been too good to be true?

I can connect the dots. 2 plus 2 equals 4. I started using Novadex and within 3-4 weeks I developed a hard lump beneath my tit.

I doubt you have gynecomastia. You likely have Forum Gynecomastia. I swear I never even heard of Gyno before I started doing gear. Over at BB.com it's almost as if 1 in 3 people have it or at least think they do.

Novedex XT is an Aromatase Inhibitor which is supposed to prevent the conversion of testosterone to estrogen. Which is why it is used for Post Cycle for some light Prohormones and Designer steroids.

Estrogen is what causes Gynecomastia. Again I find it hard to believe that this is possible. If anything it should preventing an in some cases be reducing the size of mammary tissue under the nipple.

The best thing to do would be to go to your doctor. In the most common case they will advise surgery regardless of how severe it may be.

Look into Tamoxifen and Letrozole. Read up on it and if your doctor does in fact say you have which I doubt, those may be some options to look into. But don't ask your doc to prescribe them, because they won't. So you'll likely have to get them from a "source" or look into research chems.

If you have it you need to nip it in the bud quick because it usually won't go away by itself, but in some minor cases it can dissipate on it's own

Another thing that I mentioned earlier.

You should always taper down. Don't end your cycle with the highest dose. What you may have gotten was estrogen rebound and that may be what caused the lump. Estrogen Rebound is common with almost all anti-e's not just the prescription ones.

Just bought a bottle on ebay. The internets made me do it.....

Now does anyone know of a penis enlargement pill that has been proven to work?

figured Id bump this thread since there is news about novadex. I read this thread 2 days ago. I went to vitamin shop and GNC today looking for the product and both places told me that they had pulled it off the shelf last week but didnt know the reason why. I came home and did a google search on it and found this.

Gaspari Nutrition Nutrition Issues a Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Novedex XT

I just found it interesting that it took this long seeing as how this thread is a few years old, does anyone know of any other test boosters that work good or are they all just B.S.

figured Id bump this thread since there is news about novadex. I read this thread 2 days ago. I went to vitamin shop and GNC today looking for the product and both places told me that they had pulled it off the shelf last week but didnt know the reason why. I came home and did a google search on it and found this.

Gaspari Nutrition Nutrition Issues a Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Novedex XT

I just found it interesting that it took this long seeing as how this thread is a few years old, does anyone know of any other test boosters that work good or are they all just B.S.

Test boosters or natty test boosters? I just bought some Havoc on eBay so I'm sure you can find Novedex XT on eBay.

Guys, since Novedex XT has been recalled, are there any other proven OTC test boosters on the market?

Back