Sunburns and Alcohol (demo)

CrimsonFan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Starting to look for the right person to record me. This guy was ok i guess, pretty amature but easy to work with and decent enough. We had a good time

Alot of you guys have been asking me about a studio recording so here it is

I also finally saved up enough to buy new toys

I was planning on spending around 700 on a new amp and electric guitar..

Yeah i spent a shitload more than that.. fuck.

But check out this beauty

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZxprY8tQ8F1aPf722

Last edited:
This track was alot of fun. I went in there and did two takes of acoustic guitar, two takes of electric, and two takes of vocals. Let him do his thing with it.

Hes a hip hop producer so he layered both my vocal takes. He got me super baked and i just let him do his thing lol. Overall i think for an hour of studio time its pretty cool. And it was free.

Obviously if i had an entire day, and drums and bass. I think this track could be pretty good. I was down on it and ready to throw it out for a while. Its a really slow, generic chord progression. I just knew i had to do a simple song if i had an hour so this one spoke to me.

@Cint
Thanks. Thats the idea. Modern rock music i trash for the most part.

I really really dig this tune...has a "vibe" to it...almost like Pink Floyd, which is a great thing.

Nah first time recording an original of mine in years

Starting to look for the right person to record me. This guy was ok i guess, pretty amature but easy to work with and decent enough. We had a good time

Alot of you guys have been asking me about a studio recording so here it is

I also finally saved up enough to buy new toys

I was planning on spending around 700 on a new amp and electric guitar..

Yeah i spent a shitload more than that.. fuck.

But check out this beauty

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZxprY8tQ8F1aPf722

wow sounds good man! the production is great and the song is very nice. kind of has a neil young vibe.

wow sounds good man! the production is great and the song is very nice. kind of has a neil young vibe.
Thanks guys glad you all liked it.

My 4 sherdog fans lol :)

I love Neil Young. Glad my influences show. Im trying to make good rock music. Nobody popular does it for me

I really enjoyed that, man. Good stuff.

Do you play any other instruments?

I really enjoyed that, man. Good stuff.

Do you play any other instruments?
I play piano. But im so out of practice my fingers are not about it.

Glad you liked it

Last edited:
Cool, but is the audio totally not synced to the video? Is that on purpose?

How much was the studio? You can get a similar sound with a USB interface and something like Audacity. I use Adobe Audition though and have put together songs with about 30 tracks in one song together no problem.

Must have fell asleep. lol

Cool, but is the audio totally not synced to the video? Is that on purpose?

How much was the studio? You can get a similar sound with a USB interface and something like Audacity. I use Adobe Audition though and have put together songs with about 30 tracks in one song together no problem.
I didnt pay anything

Im sure i could. He had some high quality mics and alot more experience mixing than i do. The track was an hour of work total. Its not mastered or anything. He was just showing me what he could do

Last edited:
Back