Finnegan's AN RPM Log

I can't say too much, as I've done similar things. I found that some hefty bread (Eziekiel bread, to be specific) cut down on the "red times" of RPM without compromising the duration of effect. My pre workout meals were usually some Whey protein (25 grams) and bread on lifting days.
Something to think about.

I've never even heard of Ezekiel bread, maybe I should see if I have it around me.

Hmm, I don't even really know where a health food store around me is. Hopefully they will have it in a large retailer where me/my mom shops.

I've been using fitday the past few days and realized I STILL have to clean up my diet, man this can be tough lol.

Ezekiel bread is the only bread I buy. It doesn't have a strong flavor like some breads do.

Oh, and get some spray butter and garlic powder. Make some low-cal garlic toast out of it. It helps.

That actually sounds pretty delicious. Maybe I'll shoot over to the supermarket after the gym today.

Finn, were you doing HIIT training when on RPM, I'm sure that helped with your weight loss right?

I was dong a lot of stuff, but basically followed the Ross Enamait Infinite Intensity plan of day 1: Density training, day 2: Intervals/ Sprints day 3: Strength training, day 4: GPP/ Conditioning day 5: rest. Add in three or four MMA skill sessions on top of that, and that was my schedule.
The RPM helped me passed a plateau as far as weight loss went (240) and, more importantly, gave me enough energy to train as much as I needed. The Beta Alanine let me train for longer periods of time, and the RPM gave me the energy and focus to do so.

I was dong a lot of stuff, but basically followed the Ross Enamait Infinite Intensity plan of day 1: Density training, day 2: Intervals/ Sprints day 3: Strength training, day 4: GPP/ Conditioning day 5: rest. Add in three or four MMA skill sessions on top of that, and that was my schedule.
The RPM helped me passed a plateau as far as weight loss went (240) and, more importantly, gave me enough energy to train as much as I needed. The Beta Alanine let me train for longer periods of time, and the RPM gave me the energy and focus to do so.

Yea I feel pretty good right now after a pretty brutal workout today, so the BA is definitely helping there. I'm trying to incorporate more conditioning in to my routine to really start dropping the weight even more. I'll look in to that training plan you mentioned, possibly give that a try.

Got RPM in again. I took 3 caps last night for a density session. 529 sledgehammer swings in 10 minutes, +29 swing PR.
The Reset A.D. seems to be working. 3 caps was a bit too much for the short and sweet workout that I did. I finally geared down about 5 hours after I took the RPM. I'll be reducing my dosage by one cap across the board.

Yeah, its doing a good job so far. I took 2 caps tonight for sprinting and it felt like 3. Thanks for cluing me on the stuff.

Finnegan, while trying to boost my energy with caffeine pills, for sparring and pad work, I found though I felt stimmed up my concentration was shot. I felt like my head was racing and I couldn't focus on what my trainer was doing.

I realise RPM isn't exactly the same but have you found any similar effects, especially when you take extra tabs?

Also, I'm want to try RPM because though creatine works for me I hate feeling like a damn hulk imitator and nearly bursting out of my previously, perfectly well fitting clothing when it kicks in.

Would I be right in saying though you still get a ... 'pump' ... it is just for a couple of hours as opposed to creatine's permanent freak show.

The thing that works really well for me when taking RPM is to take it before you work out, and then eat some food about 30 minutes later. I like to jump straight into training, you I may still be a bit hyper depending on how many caps I took/ if I've had any other caffeine that day. If that is case, I eat a little more (some almonds or something, nothing too major) at the very beginning of the workout. By the time I'm done stretching, I'm good to go.
When it equalizes though, it leaves you with good, focused energy. N.O. Xplode, energy drinks, Redline, etc don't have this. When they wear off, they just wear off.

As far as the pump goes, I would definitely say that it is temporary. You'll see a difference in pump depending on how many you take, and its usually gone in about 6 hours or so of inactivity. I've recently added Creatine in to my supplement regimen for recovery, and have, incidentally, put on some of the crappy, swollen muscle water weight.

I've recently added Creatine in to my supplement regimen for recovery, and have, incidentally, put on some of the crappy, swollen muscle water weight.

Don't lie, we all know that you want to get hyyyyyuuuuge.

I'm sort of tossing up between RPM (even though I can't seem to find it in Australia) and beta-alanine. I can't really afford both.

I'm going to wait till I start plateauing on my lifting, I just started a new program and I want to see how far I get alone.

Finn, what type of creatine you taking? I just started taking CEE and MY GOD the taste is awful lol. I need something to eat/drink to negate the taste.

Also, I never noticed the hypertrophy while on creatine, which is good.

right now I'm finishing out a bottle of Cellmass that was given to me, then I'm going w/ Six Star Professional Strength Creatine Monohydrate for a bottle. We'll see how it goes. If I start getting too much hypertrophy, I'll stop taking it.

I don't know how well the CEE is working because I'm taking more stuff now than I was when I was taking the mono, so it's tough to tell.

What sucked though is mono was my favorite tasting supp ever, and CEE is my least favorite lol

Back