Fire Pro World is $13.39 until 1/5 & has charity DLC for Takayama

Slick_36

Bad Man from Borger, Texas
@Gold
Reaction score
The game is on sale at the Early Access price to celebrate it's official release. Yoshihiro Takayama has a $2.99 DLC and the proceeds go to him after the spinal injury he suffered this year that led to his paralysis, it comes with a Takayma edit and a special move that let's you relive the legendary brawl he had with Don Frye in Pride.

This game is incredible, and the mods for it really push it over the top. I think it's a must have for any wrestling fan who has an ounce of creative drive in them. Being able to adjust the logic of your custom wrestlers really sets the game apart from its competition and really most any game I can think of.

Does it control similar to the N64 WCW and WWF games by Aki/Asmik? I can only recall the 2-D Fire Pro games.

Does it control similar to the N64 WCW and WWF games by Aki/Asmik? I can only recall the 2-D Fire Pro games.
Pretty similar. It's very timing based. It controls like every other Fire Pro. I only sim matches myself. Logic editing is incredibly deep, that's where the game shines the brightest.

I bought it about 2 hours ago! Got the e-mail this morning from Steam, notifying me it was on sale. Instant buy. We're friends on Steam(I think)so we should play some.

Also, maybe for a PM, but what happened to your thread in the Mayberry? I'm at work so I had to step away from my laptop and Sherdog for an hour or so, came back with 7 notification alerts but everything was deleted when I opened that window up.
@Slick_36

I bought it about 2 hours ago! Got the e-mail this morning from Steam, notifying me it was on sale. Instant buy. We're friends on Steam(I think)so we should play some.

Also, maybe for a PM, but what happened to your thread in the Mayberry? I'm at work so I had to step away from my laptop and Sherdog for an hour or so, came back with 7 notification alerts but everything was deleted when I opened that window up.
@Slick_36
Well I told her I was leaving, she threatened a law suit for money owed to her, I responded by saying I'll have to disclose the physical assault, she responded in a cold calculated manner twisting the truth to paint me as the violent unstable one and she'll also sue me for defamation. I'm trying to find out what legal options I have right now. I figured just leaving wouldn't be an option.

Back