Firearms News thread

Just skimmed through each product.... don't like them as much.

The idea I have to carry around magnets in my pocket to have access to my firearms isn't appealing.

Thanks for posting though.

You're welcome. Usually better to have more options than less.

Would the magnets conflict with your brass balls? :D:cool:

Titanium balls.

And titanium isn't ferrous, so no.

Neither is brass. :p

Don't school me on science bitch.

giphy.gif

What about 6.5 creedmore? That's the one all the goons are clamoring about.

Creedmore works too . . . my distributors are selling them for the same price in either caliber. When they're available.

I need to stop going into firearm or hunting related threads in the War Room.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

today in class i learned what 'ballistic coefficient' means!
Are you implying it's not a good round? Feels like everything I have read about it is it's a damn good round for match shooting and for hunting up to a certain size of animal.

Are you implying it's not a good round? Feels like everything I have read about it is it's a damn good round for match shooting and for hunting up to a certain size of animal.
not at all lol. my primary hunting round has been 6.5 swede for almost 15 years now. I was just being cheeky about the primary advantage of the 6.5mm projectiles. you get a low recoil highly accurate bullet that has a super smooth ballistic path that makes long range shooting fun and comparatively easy.

not at all lol. my primary hunting round has been 6.5 swede for almost 15 years now. I was just being cheeky about the primary advantage of the 6.5mm projectiles. you get a low recoil highly accurate bullet that has a super smooth ballistic path that makes long range shooting fun and comparatively easy.
I have a R700 SA receiver I want to do a Creedmoor build on... NEED MORE MONIES THOUGH

I need to stop going into firearm or hunting related threads in the War Room.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

With you on that 100%. To be honest, I don't care that the guy was eaten, I mean it's called "dangerous game hunting" for a reason....it's dangerous as fuck. That guy knew what he was getting into.

But claiming to be happy about the guy dying is beyond disgusting.

Ever shot a 264 win mag? It's a long action round and pretty old school at this point but the first time I used it several years back I couldn't believe how dead the elk was for how little recoil and last the cartridge made.

Back